PDA

View Full Version : A cry to all users current and new!

mastersho
June 4th, 2007, 21:47
Please stop angering the Admins and Mods with your flamming, spamming, and abuse of the Admins( it hurts to be called Emo) because JUNK is dead and the Off Topic Forum could be next( Maybe). Many have dicusses the idea of a "prison" for spammers and flammers and that would suck to be put on a three+ day ban from posting. Also I've notice the Admins being more active about locking threads they see unfit or deleting then all together. I just ask you not to keep pushing them until they crack and start throwing Ban Hammers via hammer bros. style. Thank You.

Vampbri-n
June 4th, 2007, 23:05
yes i was thinking that if that thread goes, whats stoping them from locking this one.

Gold Line
June 4th, 2007, 23:08
i want the junk forum back :(

Vampbri-n
June 4th, 2007, 23:10
me too.....

TeenDev
June 4th, 2007, 23:19
the JUNK forums sucked.... f*** it. Go somewhere else to spam! You are ruining the time of other members

EDIT: THat was directed to the people that liked JUNK, not you mastersho.... u are cool for writing off JUNK.

kcajblue
June 5th, 2007, 00:04
that prison thing is pretty stupid.
if they wanted to ban then they ban.
thats all there is to it.

Accordion
June 5th, 2007, 00:16
the idea of a prison, was simply as a less severe method of teaching spammers a lesson, which carries stronger connotations in that you still have access to the site...but i also thouht it would be very funny.

off-topic serves a purpose and will not be going anywhere.

ICE
June 5th, 2007, 00:21
Please stop angering the Admins and Mods with your flamming, spamming, and abuse of the Admins( it hurts to be called Emo) because JUNK is dead and the Off Topic Forum could be next( Maybe). Many have dicusses the idea of a "prison" for spammers and flammers and that would suck to be put on a three+ day ban from posting. Also I've notice the Admins being more active about locking threads they see unfit or deleting then all together. I just ask you not to keep pushing them until they crack and start throwing Ban Hammers via hammer bros. style. Thank You.

^^^
emo
threads like this are just as bad as the "flaming"
stop making my beloved DCEmu into a soap opera!!

SnesR0X
June 5th, 2007, 00:24
just so you know vamp, they would not get rid of off-topic. Many people would leave the site=less money

Gizmo356
June 5th, 2007, 00:24
^^^
emo

Agreed.

I feel naked with ought JUNK there is no were to post fun stuff.

VampDude
June 5th, 2007, 00:30
i want the junk forum back :(

Why?

me too.....

And you've only been here since May 24th, just under 2 weeks...

...I don't think you even knew or know the hassle the JUNK forum caused this site!

SnesR0X
June 5th, 2007, 00:35
Vampdude, put your avatar back to the Cradle of Filth one!

VampDude
June 5th, 2007, 00:44
Vampdude, put your avatar back to the Cradle of Filth one!

It wasn't Cradle Of Filth, I had Eric Draven for a while and then I changed to one of a guy from the band called Profundi which I blackened out his face to go with the location I changed to which says "The Shadows"

Dani Filth from Cradle of Filth would make a good avatar/signature thou! :D

SnesR0X
June 5th, 2007, 00:49
I see! Better now, but I ment the one before this? w/e

VampDude
June 5th, 2007, 02:08
I see! Better now, but I ment the one before this? w/e

I think you mean thisone? (avatar) which is Eric Draven

And I have the Cradle of Filth userbar I used sometime before somewhere in my PhotoBucket account, I'll locate it! :D

SnesR0X
June 5th, 2007, 02:18
yup :D that was the coolest one

Shadowblind
June 5th, 2007, 02:21
the JUNK forums sucked.... f*** it. Go somewhere else to spam! You are ruining the time of other members

EDIT: THat was directed to the people that liked JUNK, not you mastersho.... u are cool for writing off JUNK.

Whoa, calm down there buddy. No flames here, k?

The mods are doing their job in the way they're supposed to do it. So yeah, whether we agree or not, its probably gonna be for the best, what they're doing.

VampDude
June 5th, 2007, 02:25
yup :D that was the coolest one

I think I may have got it right now??? lol :D

mastersho
June 5th, 2007, 02:50
^^^
emo

whoa and i use to look up to you. Im far from emo, cuz i anit cloud.

ICE
June 5th, 2007, 03:43
whoa and i use to look up to you. Im far from emo, cuz i anit cloud.

lol you should look up to me:mad:
the emo thing was a joke though. what i meant was just that people flaming and crap is annoying but people talking about people flaming people is just as annoying..

kcajblue
June 5th, 2007, 03:46
mastersho, video freaks name is spelled Video_freak.
just so you know ;)

Gold Line
June 5th, 2007, 03:56
cloud?, emo? ???

parkermauney
June 5th, 2007, 03:57
I wish some of the dcemuers would get a sense of humor and quit being hard asses.

mastersho
June 5th, 2007, 04:06
thanks guys and i just copy the video freck sig from someone else. I'll fix it right away. i just want to see JUNK maybe,maybe come back in the future.........

kcajblue
June 5th, 2007, 04:10
lol. you still capitalized the f in freak.
it shouldnt be capitalized. ;)

ICE
June 5th, 2007, 04:11
lol moron... jk.. or am i?

mastersho
June 5th, 2007, 04:13
lol moron... jk.. or am i?

lol either way my gonna go cut myself now....not really put damn its hard to keep changing my sig using dial up....yes i know i suck but its free so.....:thumbup: free stuff :thumbup:

gunntims0103
June 5th, 2007, 04:14
This thread doesn't have a topic any more. This thread is now deemed as JUNK. Random post and such. This won't be supported in OffTopic.

-LOCKED-