PDA

View Full Version : Where are you going on holiday this year?

TeenDev
June 4th, 2007, 22:59
I get to go a whole 3000 mi. across the Atlantic to Scotland!

Vampbri-n
June 4th, 2007, 23:14
purto rico baby whooooooooot!

ryan2006
June 4th, 2007, 23:28
scotland is well good im scottish but just recently moved to england, where about are you goin?:thumbup: and unfortunatly im not goin anywhere this year but i get to go to new york with my college at the start of next year, does anyone know if i will be aloud to take alchohol with as i will only be 18 and wont be able to drink over there. peace:p

ExcruciationX
June 4th, 2007, 23:41
I'll probably visit Disneyland again later this year.

We've also got a Disneyworld trip planned.

kcajblue
June 5th, 2007, 00:02
im probably gonna go to san diego to visit family.

BoneyCork
June 5th, 2007, 00:22
I was going to Japan again, but if I get this job I'm going to be moving to China sometime before Christmas, so I guess that will count as my 'holiday'.

VampDude
June 5th, 2007, 00:32
Finland! :D

SnesR0X
June 5th, 2007, 00:48
ummmmmmmmmmmmm, Canada :D

VampDude
June 5th, 2007, 02:36
ummmmmmmmmmmmm, Canada :D

^^The Reese's Cups factory^^

Shadowblind
June 5th, 2007, 02:38
Truly, im going to heck.

AKA: West Virginia. Can anyone say 14 hour car drive with 5 people, a dog, 100lbs of luggage and no leg room?

PLZKLLME0080
June 5th, 2007, 02:53
gatlenberg (i think thats how u spell it) tennessee. im goin to the smokey mountins there, or so my mom says.

weirdelf
June 5th, 2007, 03:02
London! (still) :(

shadowprophet
June 5th, 2007, 03:31
I'll be hitting up my pot lady :thumbup:
Then I'll most likely go to mexico with my wife.
You would think they would have really good pot in mexico..
not true....

PLZKLLME0080
June 5th, 2007, 03:39
Then I'll most likely go to mexico with my wife.
You would think they would have really good pot in mexico..
not true....

Pot? POT?!?!?!?! :eek: cool.

parkermauney
June 5th, 2007, 03:41
NO ISO TALK!!!

Anyone find any good pot?

weirdelf
June 5th, 2007, 04:10
I once found an iso in a pot. It was a strange day...

SnesR0X
June 5th, 2007, 06:28
I have pot in my closet ;)

Oh and shadow, I have done that all too many times, BEFORE I had handheld electronics. And it wasn't one day, It was 4-5.
Vancouver Canada to Arizona !!!!!

ExcruciationX
June 6th, 2007, 05:22
Can you hit me up with this "pot lady"? ;)

quzar
June 6th, 2007, 07:27
I could have (and definetly should have) gone on vacation with my friends to PR when they went for two weeks a week ago. But I'll probably end up going to Egypt for two weeks with the family near the end of the summer.

My grandmother's was hugely interested in egyptology, and had a few hundred books on related subjects, as well as about 30 or so incarnations of busts of Nerfertiti (her favorite queen) and hundreds of misc trinkets (along with some original artifacts). My mother and uncle had never gone and feel that they've really missed out having been told about it all their lives.

voteforpedro36
June 8th, 2007, 01:37
Not to bump this thread or anything, but...

Truly, im going to heck.

AKA: West Virginia. Can anyone say 14 hour car drive with 5 people, a dog, 100lbs of luggage and no leg room?

Where at? I actually live there, not too bad. I doubt you're coming to where I am, but you gotta pay me a visit if you are...

Vampbri-n
June 8th, 2007, 11:23
I could have (and definetly should have) gone on vacation with my friends to PR when they went for two weeks a week ago. But I'll probably end up going to Egypt for two weeks with the family near the end of the summer.

My grandmother's was hugely interested in egyptology, and had a few hundred books on related subjects, as well as about 30 or so incarnations of busts of Nerfertiti (her favorite queen) and hundreds of misc trinkets (along with some original artifacts). My mother and uncle had never gone and feel that they've really missed out having been told about it all their lives.

cool you mean purto rico when you say pr right?