PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Anniversary coming to Xbox 360?

JKKDARK
June 7th, 2007, 14:29
via TalkXbox (http://www.talkxbox.com/article2194.html)

Tomb Raider Anniversary has been met with good press for it's release on PS2 and PC. However, it's non release on the Xbox 360, which saw Tomb Raider: Legend was puzzling for quite a few gamers.

With the Xbox 360 controller working on the PC enabled game, we hoped that Tomb Raider Anniversary might see the light of day on the Xbox 360 console, and late last night, a listing on the ESRB site gave us some hope.

Well, several listings we should state. If one was to type in Tomb Raider Anniversary into the search bar, you would find the regular result of Tomb Raider Anniversary rated T for Teen and available for the PC and Playstation 2 platforms.

But it also returns back 5 more results, all of which are for the Xbox 360. Tomb Raider: Anniversary Peru, Tomb Raider: Anniversary Lost City, Tomb Raider: Anniversary Greece, Tomb Raider: Anniversary Egypt and Tomb Raider: Anniversary Croft Manor.

Our theory behind the extra listings is that Tomb Raider Anniversary will see release on the Xbox 360 as a downloadable episodic title. Eidos would not respond to our questions at time of press.

Graxer0419
June 7th, 2007, 17:01
I just read in the new Official Nintendo Magazine that it is coming to the Wii too!

Basil Zero
June 7th, 2007, 20:53
Ya, its coming out on Wii also

I plan to get this remake on PSP however lol

platinumdragon
June 7th, 2007, 21:42
360! I can't wait.