PDA

View Full Version : Considering I have firmware 3.02

Ouroborous
June 7th, 2007, 18:27
Well, here's my dilemna. I'm interested in modding my PSP. You know, play old retro games, use homebrew, and all that jazz. I want to use the custom firmware.

But right now I can't do any of that without GTA: LCS, or so I hear (more information would be helpful).

I've been considering buying a new PSP with firmware 1.5, one because it's easily moddable, and two because my PSP is looking pretty shabby at the moment (I've had it since release and it's not in the best, though not bad condition).

So I'm wondering what I should do. Should I wait for firmware 3.02 to be hacked? Get a new PSP (is there anywhere I can get a nice, good condition one with 1.5? Not sure about using Ebay)?

Or are there other options for me?

steve520
June 7th, 2007, 18:50
3.02 has been hacked you need to update to 3.03 then downgrade with an unpatched version of GTA LCS they are pretty cheap on ebay

To make sure it is an unpatched version it would have 2.00 update on it and it would be cheaper then buying a whole 1.5 psp

parkermauney
June 7th, 2007, 21:26
If you're psp is in bad condition, you can get a good used 1.5 off ebay for 50-120 bucks. Or you can get unpatched gta off ebay for 40-70 bucks. Your decision.