PDA

View Full Version : The First* Full Halo Theme For The PSP Needs Help

buildit92
June 7th, 2007, 22:01
im planing to make the first FULL halo theme.(NOTE- this is a HALO 1 theme. once this goes public if people like it then i will seek more help for a halo 2 and possably a halo 3 psp xmb) xmb sounds waves game boot and everything. if you are great with making high quality icons and is very skilled in any other catagory for the xmb and would like to help post here.

INTRO- says HALO PSP in halo font with a dark green sage type color wave. like MC
ICONS- diffrent picutures from halo (peoples heads weopons bullits)
BACKGROUND- a picture of space with stars (from halo no real life)
WAVE- i have a theme called the green dookie it comes with a dount shaped wave the roles back and forth. this would be the halo
GAMEBOOT-eather halo exploding or something else that was a dramtic part to the game.
SOUNDS- gun shots for clicking, a bansee banking (spining aside in air) for back, grunt yelling for an error, swith gun sounds for switching icons.

i will upload more information regarding the layout as progress goes on, if u would like to help send me a message at
AIM-Buildit92
MSN- [email protected]
or post what u think or if u want to join up here. i am hoping to finsih this in little under 2 weeks if i get peopple to help me. but if i dont this might take a while. and just to let everyone know, im not copying the first version of the halo xmb. this will be a complete halo theme with everyything modded not just icons font and background. if you have any coments or question ill be happy to answer them.

splodger15
June 9th, 2007, 11:24
Hey this would be a could release if you complete it. I look forward to it

buildit92
June 9th, 2007, 20:38
Thanks, but i currently have no one helping me so this might take a montn. But i will try to get it done as soon as possable

parkermauney
June 9th, 2007, 20:43
What do you need help with?

buildit92
June 9th, 2007, 21:34
rigth now i want to start with just the normal xmb so im doing the icons, im trying to get someone to do the waves (anon, he made the tunnel wave), but if u would like to try to find sounds (not exatcly what i have but what ever u think would be kool) that would be great. and its only halo 1 stuff curently.