PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else watchs this show?

Vampbri-n
June 8th, 2007, 11:19
The Grim adventures of billy and mandy, I think that show is so hilarious cuz:
1.They give the grim reaper a jamaican voice.:rofl:
2.They make fun of old cartoons such as the flintsone and turn them into eithier comic relif, or bloodthristy monsters.:rofl:
3.And my favorite they make dracula sound like an angry black man (think Mr.T) and im half black so maybe im related to him.:rofl:

To thoeses who watchs it what do you think is funney about it.

jonezybaby
June 8th, 2007, 11:26
ive never actually herd of it? that sumet in the US or sumthing??

splodger15
June 8th, 2007, 12:33
I know the show your talking about my Younger Bro watches it

quzar
June 8th, 2007, 14:10
I watched it early on, it was hilarious when coupled with chili con carne, but the newer ones aren't that good. Neither is as good as most of the nicktoons (fairly odd parents, spongebob, etc).

SMASHWHAMMY
June 8th, 2007, 16:06
Billy once press his luck by saying "Big Bucks, No Whammies" in the happy huggy stuffy bears episode.
ps the results was a brain washing whammy

SMASHWHAMMY
June 8th, 2007, 16:07
I watched it early on, it was hilarious when coupled with chili con carne, but the newer ones aren't that good. Neither is as good as most of the nicktoons (fairly odd parents, spongebob, etc).

I want my old school Double Dare!!!

The King
June 8th, 2007, 16:17
good show i used to watch it wen they were paired of with chilly con carnage but now its like more evel and not as funny

Shadowblind
June 8th, 2007, 16:17
The first and last reasons are mainly the funniest reasons for watching it. I don't wtach it too much anymore, though.

Triv1um
June 8th, 2007, 16:43
Oh wow, i cant believe i forgot this cartoon. I used to watch this all the time. (i know im sad)

Chili con carne -
"Bacon is a tasty snack"

Haha, awesome.

Gold Line
June 8th, 2007, 16:45
i watch it along with drake and josh, thats so raven and pokemon

Shadowblind
June 8th, 2007, 17:14
Oh wow, i cant believe i forgot this cartoon. I used to watch this all the time. (i know im sad)

Chili con carne -
"Bacon is a tasty snack"

Haha, awesome.

Lol, nice avatar.

@Gold Line- At first I thought you were serious, but then I remembered no sane person can like those shows. :)

quzar
June 8th, 2007, 19:17
i watch it along with drake and josh, thats so raven and pokemon

Full House:: Family Matters ; Sister Sister:: Drake and Josh

Sonicboy 101
June 8th, 2007, 19:27
I don't know what show it is. I'm guessing it's a cartoon?

pt9087
June 8th, 2007, 20:00
Yeah my younger brother watches it and he is 10! how old are you?

dejkirkby
June 8th, 2007, 20:07
My kids watch The Suite Life and That's So Raven before school every morning!

Vampbri-n
June 8th, 2007, 21:25
im 16 but im going to work for nintendo in the future so in a way im not growing up.

SnesR0X
June 9th, 2007, 08:27
im 16 but im going to work for nintendo in the future so in a way im not growing up.

You have this planned already? What job do you plan on getting? How are you going to make them give a crap about you so you would be hired?

I assuming this is a goal and not a complete, "This is the company I'm working for and that's it", am I right?

Vampbri-n
June 9th, 2007, 10:09
im ging to try to work in some music production field. ill get there some how. other wise i'll just become a videogame tester.

quzar
June 9th, 2007, 10:45
im ging to try to work in some music production field. ill get there some how. other wise i'll just become a videogame tester.

And yes, this is meant to be mean: "hahahahahhahaha". Do you realize that REAL game testers have to write up pages of reports on extremely specific things, have to specifically lose to test things and have to do shit like run around in circles and leave it running for hours just to test time after time to make sure there aren't problems?

So many people show up on boards like these swearing they're going to be working for Nintendo, Sega, Sony, Microsoft, etc. it most definetly does not happen.

Sorry for being off topic. I love cartoons?

Vampbri-n
June 9th, 2007, 15:32
its ok but i know all that stuff, i know its not going to be easy, i don't want my job to be easy otherwise it gets boring after a while. I'll try, i have some future, i have dreams.

Did anyone watch the big boggie adventure movie?

gdf
June 9th, 2007, 21:14
wow you guys are sad...my sis watches drake and josh and billy and mandy (and lots of disney channel shit too). she is 14 and i thought that was bad! also yes it was better when it was grim and evil, i used to watch that :)

i prefer, cartoon wise anyhoo: Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy (Yet to meet anyone who hates it), American Dad, South Park, Afro Samurai (ZOMFG It rocks so much.).

quzar
June 9th, 2007, 21:29
Family Guy (Yet to meet anyone who hates it)

I've hated it since I used to watch it on fox with the PJs and that other claymation show with the brothers or friends or whatever. It creates a Simpsons/Futurama style set of characters, but then instead of trying to be funny, they simply make obscure references to things from the past over and over mixed in with pop culture.

Gold Line
June 9th, 2007, 21:30
American Dad sucks it tries to be funny but its not.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
June 9th, 2007, 21:38
i love fam guy. and billy and mandy has that sort of funny for kids and adults thing. i love it

SnesR0X
June 10th, 2007, 07:50
Futurama FTW, back in 08 baby!

Triv1um
June 10th, 2007, 12:43
Yes indeed, futurama FTW.

Family guy sucks.

Futurama owns all.

Sonicboy 101
June 10th, 2007, 13:29
Yes indeed, futurama FTW.

Family guy sucks.

Futurama owns all.

Indeed.
I don't think family guy sucks much, but futurama is way better.
By the way, nice avatar. :D

Vampbri-n
June 11th, 2007, 10:29
family guy is better in my opion

Cloud_35
June 11th, 2007, 14:04
Funny. Sarcastic. Good :) I watch it

EDIT - And Family Guy is better than Futurama. The question is an offense.

parkermauney
June 11th, 2007, 16:23
"But all I pretty much do is exist!"

"We can all fight when we're drunk."

"Like Granny Said, if you want a box hurled into the sun, you got to do it yourself."

"I'm a pretty girl, I'm a pretty girl, I'm a pretty girl."

Futurama Pwns you all.

gdf
June 11th, 2007, 21:58
futurama is immense, i have series 3 boxset.

Vampbri-n
June 14th, 2007, 20:24
family guys seems so much more funny if you look at how the family is made.