PDA

View Full Version : 3.50 Firmware Video-Out ?

wraggster
June 8th, 2007, 23:00
Undertaxx posted this :

Im sure other people have see it buth i whant to speculate about it. I hope we going to see something to hook up the PSP on a tv screen, maybe true the serial port (where headphone is) ? I realy dont now buth it's pritty intresting to see this new icon. Also there's a Line_Out Icon stored in the same rco. So im sure it have something to do with video & audio out. It's stored in impose_plugin.rco.

Screen Via Comments

Buddy4point0
June 8th, 2007, 23:17
hmmm. could that just be to play psp games through your tv using a ps3, because sony said that the upgrades were with the ps3 network play.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 8th, 2007, 23:47
Saw this on another site earlier hope something does come of it may just give it the sales boost it needs..

jcvargas524
June 9th, 2007, 02:11
I think that the 3.50 firmware is the one coming on the new psp slim as default, thats the one coming with video out component, lets hope the old psp gets a cable or sometihng, prayyyyyyyyyyyyy, cry out,

mike_jmg
June 9th, 2007, 02:21
Lets hope this is not only for the new psp, it will be great to have video output

yoshinatsu
June 9th, 2007, 03:53
Lets hope this is not only for the new psp

I don't think it'll be for the the new PSP ONLY since it's in the first PSP's firmware update:rolleyes:

IndianCheese
June 9th, 2007, 04:58
It is in impose_plugin? That the plugin that puts all of the tiny icons on the screen (battery, etc.), so what if it showed that icon while it was streaming to the TV, like right next to the clock?

pt9087
June 9th, 2007, 15:27
I have PSP on TV... its called an R4. I think if there was going to be a plugin for tv it wouldnt be in impose_plugin. But could be an extra small icon printed to screen!

zoson
June 9th, 2007, 15:29
We can already output video off of our psp's... the issues are that only older games work with it, sound gets killed, and the home button/volume etc stop working.

I play super street fighter alpha 3 max on my tv via my pc/psp link all the time already!

starogre
June 9th, 2007, 15:32
hopefully this is not a rumor or ps3 addon thing, because playing emulators and psp games on tv would be amazing...travel with it and play it, or if you're just sitting on your couch, why not just plug it in?

this is really cool - looking forward to a tv setup with this...just hope it doesn't require the ps3

Basil Zero
June 9th, 2007, 17:23
huh?

Can someone please explain to me how one can play PSP on TV/PC Monitor?

Cloud_35
June 9th, 2007, 17:40
What for???

Vega
June 9th, 2007, 19:20
If its what we think it is, this will be great. Lets hope $ony dont slap a big £30 tag on the wire

AvengedSevenfold Fan
June 9th, 2007, 20:56
You can just use the psp to pc thing and hook ur pc up tp a TV

lplover2k
June 10th, 2007, 18:46
yep plugin on the tv wud be nice... i always wondered why sony didn't put that option... that's just stupid... u can plug a digital camera etc.. on tv.. .y not a psp... that was not very clever by sony not to give that option