PDA

View Full Version : ReglePSP

wraggster
June 9th, 2007, 20:16
Poison from XtreamLua (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=188&mode=&order=0&thold=0) posted this news/release:

Hi there,

I'm a member from Xtreamlua and I have released a homebrew that can help you if you're a developer. Then I share my release with you .

ReglePSP

ReglePSP is an homebrew that allow you to move a pixel, picture, background on the screen of you PSP and to show the coordinates (x and y) , the aim is to make programmation (about picture) easier for developers.

Controls :

- Up/Down/Left/right : Move the picture (or pixel, or background).
- Joystick : Move the coordinates bill posting.
- L : Take a screenshot.
- R (pressed) : Speed up (and print the transparency on screen).
- Select : To change picture/background.
- Start : To change mode ("background mode" to move the background or "picture mode" to move picture.
- Square : Set/Modify the transparency value.
- Triangle : To change pixel color (only if there is no picture nammed "monimage.png" in ../img/ folder).

How to use it ? (version 4) :

The homebrew allow you to know where is drawing the picture.
So, we have a picture and a background.
You have the choice between moving picture or moving background.

You can put your own background and picture, to do it put your background and picture in the ../Regle/img/ folder, you have to named your backgrounds to "backgrond.png" and your picture to "monimage.png".

You can stock until 4 backgrounds (that you have to named : "backgrond.png" , "backgrond2.png" , "backgrond3.png" , "backgrond4.png") and until 4 pictures (that you have to named : "monimage.png" , "monimage2.png" , "monimage3.png" , "monimage4.png").

in default there are a background and a picture (the man with the cap, who is the singer from red hot chili peppers ^^) but you can change them, of course.

If you don't put picture a pixel (that you'll move) will be made.

START button allow to change between the background control and the pictur control.

SELECT button allow you to change picture each other(ex : change the picture "monimage.png" to "monimage2.png" then "monimage.png" disappear and "monimage2.png" appear).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
June 9th, 2007, 20:49
it says that you can change the alpha values, is this in lua??? if so i cant find the lua file for it and i would like to see how to do that. i know if you create the image inside of lua then you can change the alpha values but i think your saying you can change the occupacy of real images??!?!? i didnt know lua could do that. please explain?

dylandangles
June 9th, 2007, 20:52
lol r u kidding me, why would you relise this??? i made my own forever ago. it takes like 30 seconds to code! ahahahahah
O_o...

ReglePSP is an homebrew that allow you to move a pixel, picture, background on the screen of you PSP and to show the coordinates (x and y) , the aim is to make programmation (about picture) easier for developers.