PDA

View Full Version : Natsume prepares to release a long list of Harvest Moon games

wraggster
June 9th, 2007, 20:23
via siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/06/07/natsume-prepares-to-release-a-long-list-of-harvest-moon-games/)

The Harvest Moon train isn’t taking a break after the releases of Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon for the PSP and Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon for the Nintendo DS. Natsume’s E3 lineup includes:

Harvest Moon 2 (DS)

Harvest Moon DS Cute (DS)

Harvest Moon Wii (Wii)

Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl (PSP)

Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition (PS2)

Puzzle de Harvest Moon (DS)

Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (DS)

It was previously unknown if Natsume had any interest in bringing Shin Bokujou Monogatari: Pure Innocent Life, an extended version of Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon outside of Japan. But it looks like they made a clear decision since Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition is on their list. Harvest Moon DS Cute sounds like it is Bokujou Monogatari: Colobocle Station for Girls which was released in Japan in 2005 and it’s clear that we are going to get Harvest Moon: Tree of Peace, possibly this year.

There are lots of reasons for Harvest Moon fans to be happy with this E3 ‘07 line up and Natsume has one other notable title, River King: Wonderland. It’s probably the US title for Kawa no Nushi Tsuri DS, a fishing RPG where you use the stylus to guide a fishing line.

Solidsnake3000
June 10th, 2007, 05:16
big harvest moon fan so i might get the one for ps2 as for harvest moon boy and girl i might skip on that one

JKKDARK
June 10th, 2007, 07:14
glad to see at least one PS2 title :)

Joe88
June 10th, 2007, 08:32
its just a port of the PSP ver which was horrible ...

Basil Zero
June 10th, 2007, 18:35
awesome

I can get 5 of those titles easily on my portables

the ps2 ver already have the PSP ver, so no bothering with that

Love the series, cant wait