PDA

View Full Version : PSP Earth 0.5 - What Would YOU Like To See!

mat_dizzy
June 10th, 2007, 00:39
Hey There!

I've teamed up a with a couple of peolpe to help out in small ways and provide webcam streams, so now i should really ask; what do YOU want to see in the next release of PSP Earth?!

The next beta's codename will be 0.5 so dont expect anything too spectacular yet, remember still an engine beta mostly.

The things we are working on so far are:

A script allowing you to upload your own webcam easily. (what everyone wants to do them selves, now requires no modifying of the html files)

Trying - to get a search bar working which the psp browser doesent throw back in our face. :o :mad:

Contsant video stream (please dont ask us how as you will see when the time comes ;) ) rather than a jumpy sometimes inaccurate image refresh script.

By the end of this month we hope to have 100+ webcams added to PSP Earth. 0.5 will consist of probaly about 20-30 streams ;) :)

No official date has been called for this beta, but stay tuned to qj and dcemu to find the most accurate true news about this project!

Please note all releases from now on will have their source decrypted to prevent engine theft! Sorry to ruin the community feel guys, but we spend hours coding these things ect, so we're making new easy ways for you to do stuff, example: add webcam streams of your own! instead of the source being opened, unlike beta 0.2 which will be the only copy of psp earth with the engine avalible, but we're now not using that engine ;)

Anyway... Peace :cool:

:thumbup:

parkermauney
June 10th, 2007, 01:54
Any cams around the US Carolinas?

buildit92
June 10th, 2007, 02:44
yea, the beach. mabey a sking place or a public skate park. that would be cool

parkermauney
June 10th, 2007, 03:15
Skate park would be pretty cool. Or strip club. >_>

splodger15
June 10th, 2007, 10:34
More web cams that would be better. In different places aswell instead of just the capitals

Tesseract
June 10th, 2007, 20:32
Perhaps add all those Live-feed cameras that all the TV stations tend to have up to show the local weather?

ferromalo
June 11th, 2007, 12:10
Great, Matt, donīt forget spanish webcams ... ;)

Good luck

titch.ryan
June 12th, 2007, 16:21
all i want is a load more cams.

drEDN4wt
June 12th, 2007, 17:25
there's a girl i know, if you could put one in her bedroom please

splodger15
June 12th, 2007, 17:31
^ ^
:rofl: