PDA

View Full Version : BootDreams 1.0.4

fackue
June 10th, 2007, 01:10
- new: Alcohol 120% support using mds4dc!
- change: auto-dummying code had to be reworked -- a lot better this time around
- change: GUI fix (since disc format doesn't actually matter if you add CDDA tracks, I disabled it if the add CDDA menu is checked)
- change: CDDA tracks are converted to raw now, as required by mds4dc
- updated: more error-proof checks

I'm finally comfortable with the auto-dummying code -- older releases were just really ugly... I also recommend trying auto-dummying with audio\data Alcohol 120% images! Because of mds4dc supporting CDDA, the image is created faster because the dummy isn't put in the ISO, just the audio session in the Alcohol image. Neat, huh?

Warning: CDDA tracks in CDRecord will have static in them, so don't burn them in this version -- Alcohol 120% works fine though as I did test it before it was released.

http://dchelp.dcemulation.com/?BootDreams

SnoopKatt
June 10th, 2007, 02:14
I <3 BootDreams :)

Xiaopang
June 10th, 2007, 08:10
big thanks for a great release! :)

Christuserloeser
June 10th, 2007, 11:48
BootDreams is an essential tool (set) ! - Big thanks to fackue and SiZiOUS for this update! :)

SiZiOUS
June 10th, 2007, 13:41
Finally, you did it my friend ! Great work ! :D

Sonicboy 101
June 10th, 2007, 14:38
Huge thanks for a great update! :)

Dull Blade
June 10th, 2007, 18:07
Yay, thanks. Alcohol is a good thing to have. thanks again =D

fackue
June 12th, 2007, 05:49
Warning: CDDA tracks in CDRecord will have static in them, so don't burn them in this version -- Alcohol 120% works fine though as I did test it before it was released.

SiZiOUS
June 13th, 2007, 23:21
Just wondering, it can be possible in the next release of BootDreams give the possibility to the user to choose the directory where cdda tracks are located ? Thanks.