PDA

View Full Version : PSP Charging Prob. plz help

Contra
June 10th, 2007, 04:37
im trying 2 repare a broke psp . i replaced the LCD and when i went 2 try 2 turn it on, it wouldnt ...... when its pluged into the ac adapter the orange light is on and it looks like its charging..... in the bat info it always says 0% ... ive tryed other batterys and my charger is fine so i know thats not the issue .... i also dont think the fuse is bad i have extra fuses but im not that good at sodering so i was just gonna bridge it with a wire but i think its something else ..... if any 1 has any ideas plz reply

pt9087
June 11th, 2007, 16:38
DONT USE USB CHARGER FROM THE PC!

I have seen many many people have lots of battery related problems from the usb chrager!

your best bet may be to send it off for repairs! take the battery out but keep the charger in... does it turn on?

Contra
June 12th, 2007, 04:21
lol i dont use usb charger .... i was accualy rebuilding a psp so the waranty is void ....... and i also just removed 1 of the screws that hold the lcd mount in place and for some reason it works ........ but if i put the screw back in it wont work ... its like its grounding something out so im a lil lost

dylandangles
June 12th, 2007, 04:46
My brother had this probalem when he took his psp apart.

After he couldn't fix it he just gave it to me and now its collecting dust on my TV stand. I have no idea what to tell you. You could sell the spare parts on ebay and try to save up for a new one.

Contra
June 12th, 2007, 09:33
ya prob could do that , my "spare parts" collection is gettin a lil out of control lol , i went to a collectable store and bought four broke psp's for 50$ =D i repared 2 of them there perfect condition the 3rd 1 , only prob is the chargeing prob and the 4th 1 i had 2 use the LCD for a nother psp and the frame is smashed 2 hell lol