PDA

View Full Version : digg my anime site

gunntims0103
June 11th, 2007, 02:36
Launch of GunBlog's Anime&co site

Description-

The new launch of GunBlog's Anime&co site. Here you will find a complete library of all anime Bleach episodes. Along with Naruto Shippuuden episodes completely all caught up. Not missing a single Episode. You can watch episodes online, and drop a comment to chat with Blog manager's, Blog user's, an Anime enthusiasts through the Shout box.

http://digg.com/videos/animation/Launch_of_GunBlog_s_Anime_co_site

Site here- http://gunntims0103.blogspot.com/

If users could digg this news it would be great. You may check out the site as well. Its just a simple anime blog i put together. Anyone with interest should check it out.

Classic80s
June 11th, 2007, 03:19
Better than youtube....

digged.

kcajblue
June 11th, 2007, 03:32
yeah.
veohs quality is better than youtube.

Gold Line
June 11th, 2007, 03:45
naruto? thats crap!
upload some dbz stuff, i would watch them :D

kcajblue
June 11th, 2007, 03:50
i like all kinds of anime.
im currently watching:

Bleach
Death Note
Lovely Complex
Naruto
Nodame Cantabile
One Piece
Popolocrois
Seto No Hanayome

i like them all.

gunntims0103
June 11th, 2007, 03:53
Naruto
Bleach
Ichigo 100%

My favorite anime. My site might only pertain to these anime, unless i get some staff bloggers to add more series.......

kcajblue
June 11th, 2007, 04:01
you should watch seto no hanayome.
its probably the funniest or one of the funniest anime ive watched.

Mark30001
June 11th, 2007, 04:03
Nice work on the site, gunntims!

naruto? thats crap!

This man has taste! :thumbup:

gunntims0103
June 11th, 2007, 04:06
I could quite possibly get the DBZ series up on my own. Just bear with me on that one, theres alot of episodes. ;) Ill see what i can do.

If people can please DIGG, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Malksta
June 11th, 2007, 04:15
naruto? thats crap!

There's a site with all Dragonball, DBZ and DBGT including movies with OK quality :)

Gold Line
June 11th, 2007, 04:46
what is the site called?
i still need to see the 9th dbz movie

gunntims0103
June 11th, 2007, 05:03
what is the site called?
i still need to see the 9th dbz movie

Here's the link- here (http://videodragonball.blogspot.com/)

Anyone that comes across this thread please DIGG

thanks

DPyro
June 11th, 2007, 19:08
Cool site. I finally got around to watching the Bardock movie :D

BoneyCork
June 11th, 2007, 23:13
Naruto and Bleach are my favourite 2 shows at the moment, so very nice site! Both are far better than DBZ in my opinion :P

I'll sadly never watch online though. I'd rather have hard copies for quality reasons and so I can back them all up for future re-watching.

gunntims0103
June 11th, 2007, 23:43
Naruto and Bleach are my favourite 2 shows at the moment, so very nice site! Both are far better than DBZ in my opinion :P

I'll sadly never watch online though. I'd rather have hard copies for quality reasons and so I can back them all up for future re-watching.

No need to worry about quality. The quality of the video's on the site are of the very best video quality. :)

Classic80s
June 12th, 2007, 01:18
i like all kinds of anime.
im currently watching:

Bleach
Death Note
Lovely Complex
Naruto
Nodame Cantabile
One Piece
Popolocrois
Seto No Hanayome

i like them all.

Try Hellsing I think you may like it wink winks!

gunntims0103
June 12th, 2007, 01:25
I put out a request on a banner here- http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65865

Anyone with art skills should check it out. I'm going to start adding the full metal alchemist series soon. along with ichigo 100%. Some trinity blood would be nice as well. Ill see when i start updating the blog

acn010
June 12th, 2007, 01:27
Nice work on the site, gunntims!

This man has taste! :thumbup:

hellz yeah!!!! XD

SnesR0X
June 12th, 2007, 01:57
My site might only pertain to these anime, unless i get some staff bloggers to add more series.......

I could get more series for you if you like

gunntims0103
June 12th, 2007, 01:59
I could get more series for you if you like

Thanks, no need now. I have quite a few resources now for any anime that i need. Now i just need a banner and to change the color scheme around, maybe organize the site a little better.

Thanks again

SnesR0X
June 12th, 2007, 02:02
Thanks, no need now. I have quite a few resources now for any anime that i need. Now i just need a banner and to change the color scheme around, maybe organize the site a little better.

Thanks again

Alright, just let me know if you ever do need any.

Gold Line
June 12th, 2007, 02:22
what do you see in naruto?
i think its crap!
but still your site is very good

kcajblue
June 12th, 2007, 02:49
the characters in naruto are kickass.

gunntims0103
June 12th, 2007, 02:52
Naruto over all has a good well balanced story. Even though it diverges from the main character and some times focuses on others like Sasuke. Its still a good Anime. Theres just so many characters and Naruto is firmly based heavily on Japanese mythology.

My favorite Anime however is Bleach. Naruto would come second, next would possibly be Full Metal Alchemist.

BoneyCork
June 12th, 2007, 03:10
I never really liked Bleach or Naruto at first because they both start pretty slowly and the first 10 episodes don't really progress any sort of story arc.

But then when the first story arc got going I was hooked on both. Plus I really like how both expand to include a fairly large cast of characters. All the ninja in Naruto, and all the death gods in Bleach. They're all instantly likeable, memorable and unique.

I don't really mind the filler either, except when they drop a random one-off filler episode in the middle of a story arc (Bleach is more guilty than Naruto). Damn annoying when you're waiting for a cliffhanger to resolve and just get something completely random.

Classic80s
June 12th, 2007, 04:50
Are you sure Naruto isn't more guilty that bleach? "Curry of life"

gunntims0103
June 12th, 2007, 05:25

Naruto is WAY more guilty than Bleach is. Naruto's fillers are completely off-topic and are just a whole bunch of one episode fillers that don't contribute in the least to the over all story. The fillers over use the Rasenga a little to much which kind of for me at least took away from narutos character and made him 1 dimensional since he doesn't have many attacks to begin with.

Those Bleach 1 time fillers aren't even episodes. There Specials to recap on what happened in the arc. At least Bleach has actual Fillers that mean something. Like the Bounto arc. It was a full arc even though it was filler. We also got to see the Ichinose.vs.Kenpachi fight, which is one of the best fights in the Anime series.

SnesR0X
June 12th, 2007, 07:05
DBZ has so many filler episodes it's insane. Not necessarily episodes that go off topic, but just stretches everything out like crazy. 3 episodes for a 5-min charge up so Frieza can get to maximum power

kcajblue
June 12th, 2007, 07:28
or vegeta taking the whole episode to charge final flash only to have the guy not even have a scratch on him.

offtopic: me and gun have the same amount of posts! o.O

BoneyCork
June 12th, 2007, 11:29

Yeah sorry that;s what I meant. I was really tired when I wrote that post and typed it the wrong way around without even noticing.

Filler is sadly an unavoidable part of shows like this, because 23mins of anime covers far more than a single chapter of manga. :(

gunntims0103
June 12th, 2007, 22:00
Not from what i read. On Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC. They state that there Subs are completely legal and thus they put them out on the internet. I know that Shonen Jump put out a copy write on all the English Dubs of Naruto and Bleach, my site has no English Dubs. The Japanese Raws im guessing are Kishimoto and Kubo's business. They write the Manga to the Anime's. Once the Anime is out in Japan there "fansubbed" by the People at Dattebayo. The people over at Dattebayo seem to have some power over there Subs. Which actually confused me since they have no legal ties to ShonenJump. Dattebayo are the one's who requested that most of there subs be removed off youtube. Most are now keeped on Daily Motion and Veoh.

Veoh has a TV broadcast disclaimer. If any of the shows on veoh were in the "nill". They would all be gone. So it kinda backs my claim of uploading subbed naruto shippuuden and bleach.

Basically it shouldn't be wrong to have all the "japFansubbed" suff of naruto and bleach. No one has ever been in the nill for it. Dattebayo would be in major legal trouble's if the stuff they subbed and put out were illegal. There a major subbed company. They never gotten into trouble now. I digress, its something that i shouldn't have put up in the first place.

Just to clear some air around the site :)

kcajblue
June 12th, 2007, 23:15
and its not like they are trying to sell the episodes either.
then it would be bad.

gunntims0103
June 13th, 2007, 00:28
and its not like they are trying to sell the episodes either.
then it would be bad.

Indeed

gunntims0103
June 14th, 2007, 18:05
gunBlogsAnime&Co RSS Feed now up

RSS Feed has been added to http://gunntims0103.blogspot.com/ . Stay up to date with the latest Anime news on Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden. All Episodes are viewable on the site. You may subscribe to the RSS Feed. It will constantly be updated and have new Anime episodes of Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden every Wendsday and Friday.

http://digg.com/videos/animation/gunBlogsAnime_Co_RSS_Feed_now_up

Thanks, didn't want to make a new topic for this. Though here would be fine.