PDA

View Full Version : Original Dreamcast Development kit for sale near me

ciper
June 11th, 2007, 04:04
I am not the person selling the hardware but I thought it might be of interest to the forum. I'm a long time lurker and but this is my first post.

If someone in another area wanted to buy this I could help pick it up and ship it. I only live about 15 miles away.

There are some quality images in the posting. (Scroll down)
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sys/347870502.html
It looks like a PC case with DC ports?

For the quickest response find me at the wiichat forums or send me an email ciper at hot mail

Edit: I just read the post closer and it seems the person has TWO of them?! They must have been an employee at the SF office.

nate9999
June 11th, 2007, 17:20
Does he want all that crazy sh*t in trade? or just one thing from the list? I'm still somewhat new to alot of DC stuff so I have no idea what a dev unit is worth, but wow, must be alot.

SSaxdude
June 11th, 2007, 23:11
Buy them both immediately.

ciper
June 12th, 2007, 00:11
Buy them both immediately.

Are you saying you want them both? Although the DCEMU forums have been an important site to me I wasn't trying to say I would donate them.

My offer was to handle the purchase and shipping for someone else who wasn't local. If it helps any you can check my Ebay feedback to know I'm not a scammer. I use the same username as here.

NeoScriptor
June 13th, 2007, 02:09
It sounds so good...but 400 dollars is steep, especially when going to college. Someone in this community has got to buy one though. Better than a bba if it has any software!