PDA

View Full Version : Snes9xGx2.0.1b6a Mod

wraggster
June 11th, 2007, 22:41
Eatit (http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4837) has released his own mod of the Snes emulator for the Wii and Gamecube:

Hi there,
I finally have a pretty decent version(IMO) of my Snes9xgx2.0.1b6a modification running.

This is Mod1(Version1.0)

I have included the readme.txt file as well as a file called usage.txt to explain what changes have been made and the operation of them within the emulator.

This modification was mainly tested on Final Fantasy 2(The game get's really steady framerates on the world map.) and is mainly intended for RPG gamers and people who generally like to be able to modify their Turbo Framerate.

Let me know how you guys like it and if you encounter any problems.

Main Changes:

Highlight: Turbo Mode Speed toggling available(Press the C-Stick up/down to change your speed) this allows you to change your emulators turbo speed to the following settings: 2x, 4x, 6x, 10x, 12x, 15x, and 20x.

I felt this was a worthy modification because every one of these framerates runs silky smooth(Unless your playing a GFX Chip game such as Star Fox as it already has a low framerate).

1.) Z Trigger is now used for Turbo Mode.
2.) Z Trigger can be changed back to select by simply moving your C-Stick to the right and switched back to Turbo by doing it again.
3.) NGCZoom has temporarily been disabled to allow my speed up function usage.(Will add another menu option later).

The Source and compiled .dol files can be found below.

Sorry for anyone using SDSlot A I mistakingly used my own test file for this update and it was not named -sdslota. It should be corrected now .

IMPORTANT: NGCZoom in the Emulator Options Menu must be enabled in order for the Turbo Framerate +/- to work. Make sure you view the Usage.txt file before playing to see what new features are included.

WARNING: FREEZE STATES ON A MEMORY CARD ARE AT RISK OF BECOMING CORRUPTED UNTIL CRUNCHY2 Fixes the problem!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

EmO.KiD
June 14th, 2007, 01:55
This is Very Exciting.... i cant belive this has already taken into effect thank you Eatit and thank u wraggster for posting.