PDA

View Full Version : FastPower v0.1

wraggster
June 11th, 2007, 23:08
News/release from Test30:

Hello

I have done this interesting plugin of FW 3.40 OE-A
because make no until now.

this plugin is called Fastpower.is my first version.

this plugin off your PSP in fast form in the
XMB and a game same what quickpower.

INSTRUCTIONS

it copies the folder seplugins in the root of your MS
and to select it in recovery (already surely everybody knows this)

Suspended your PSP: press L+R

OFF your PSP: press Select

it works in the 3.10/3.30/3.40

CREDITS

This plugin I made thanks to vodkkaa

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via test30 (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-releasefastpower-v01-110593.html)

mcdougall57
June 11th, 2007, 23:34
ill give credit to you for this cause my power button is proper stiff and takes some power to unjam it

Buddy4point0
June 12th, 2007, 00:17
i gess the translation is better than some weve seen, but still bad.
anyway, nice plugin

Ramza042
June 12th, 2007, 01:07
Uhm, other than a broken switch, this seems pretty useless to me. What happens if you are playing a game that requires you to push L&R together or select? Nice work, and at least it shows you have a little programming skill, but it's still useless. :D

pspforme!!
June 12th, 2007, 03:01
Good work, this is a nice idea, but does anyone know how to put the power options in the xmb? I have seen it in some of the custom theme shots, but do not know the name of it is or how to make it

Sketchy
June 12th, 2007, 21:49
Good work, this is a nice idea, but does anyone know how to put the power options in the xmb? I have seen it in some of the custom theme shots, but do not know the name of it is or how to make it

Hey pspforme!! Heres the reboot PRX that u were after, simply check out the readme included. Have fun :D

Note: I did NOT create this, this rebooter was created by MaTiAz - all credit goes to him :thumbup: