PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] Balloon Pop Challenge V2

titch.ryan
June 12th, 2007, 09:13
heres the second and final release of my game.

Now includes:
3 game modes(timed, original and two player)
Music(10 tracks random selected)
Highscore

How to play:
pop as many balloons as possible to beat the highscore.

Installation
extract folder and put in Game150

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/titch_ryan/screen.png

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

blackrave
June 12th, 2007, 11:07
I missed your first release of this game, but I've just downloaded this and will try it once I get some breakfast in me. I like pop-the-balloons games. Thanks a lot for sharing your work!

And someone should entitle you PSP Coder now. :)

Edit:
After getting some food running through the digestive systems, I fired this game up, and I must say I like it very much! The kinda retro music is cool and the menu is easily navigated with the figure buttons. The game itself is fun and addictive. There is one small problem making it a bit too difficult at times, though. Balloons can show up on the far other side of your aim in high speed making it very hard to hit those and thus losing a "life". This problem doesn't exist in the two-player mode as you then have two aims, and I can imagine this is fun to play with a friend. You can also master the game playing the two-player mode by yourself. :p

This game is well done all through. Congratulations!

-Xandu-
June 12th, 2007, 11:37
And someone should entitle you PSP Coder now. :)

It's in lua so LUA Coder ;).

Nice work btw.

blackrave
June 12th, 2007, 12:10
I don't see why people who code in LUA are entitled LUA Coder while people who code in any other language - for example C - are entitled PSP Coder. Since they are, why not just entitle everyone after what language they code in, then? Java Coder, HTML Coder, C Coder, LUA Coder, Python Coder, BrainFsck Coder and so on. Or they can just entitle every coder PSP Coder, DS Coder, DC Coder and so on no matter what language they code in! If they code for the PSP in LUA, they are still PSP Coders.

This has always annoyed me and is my opinion. Sorry for the offtopic post.

DarthPaul
June 12th, 2007, 19:24
Wtf......good...

dylandangles
June 12th, 2007, 19:41
Nice release dude :thumbup:

Buddy4point0
June 12th, 2007, 20:10
nice game, ill try to work on the true type and music support wit u at evilmana. if i get anything working ill send it too you