PDA

View Full Version : New details and screens for Jackass: The Game

Shrygue
June 12th, 2007, 20:33
via PSP Fanboy (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/All Jackass haters may scoff at the notion that the Jackass game could even be mildly fun, but with new details emerging about Jackass: The Game, we're getting a little excited. The entire Jackass crew will represent themselves on the PSP, complete with authentic voicework and motion-captured animations. Of the 30 included stunts, the screenshots here show that a trolley race and Whack-a-Weeman are sure to make the list. Multiplayer appears to be faring quite well, with the inclusion of head-to-head, as well as downloadable episodes and user-created content. That's right, user-created content, as in the ability to record, edit and upload your most vicious snippets of carnage for the world to see. We dare say, this feature list may be enough to bump Jackass: The Game from our "rent" list to "buy." We shall see.)

All Jackass haters may scoff at the notion that the Jackass game could even be mildly fun, but with new details emerging about Jackass: The Game, we're getting a little excited. The entire Jackass crew will represent themselves on the PSP, complete with authentic voicework and motion-captured animations. Of the 30 included stunts, the screenshots here show that a trolley race and Whack-a-Weeman are sure to make the list. Multiplayer appears to be faring quite well, with the inclusion of head-to-head, as well as downloadable episodes and user-created content. That's right, user-created content, as in the ability to record, edit and upload your most vicious snippets of carnage for the world to see. We dare say, this feature list may be enough to bump Jackass: The Game from our "rent" list to "buy." We shall see..

Screenshots here (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/06/11/new-details-and-screens-for-jackass-the-game/).

Tonx_9
June 12th, 2007, 21:12
hmm im a big jackass fan...i wonder if this will be good.

Buddy4point0
June 12th, 2007, 23:58
i like the movies but im pretty sure this game is gonna suck giant ass

DarthPaul
June 13th, 2007, 01:13
Ahahaha "is gonna suck giant ass" lol!!
Yeah I think so. The Jackass movies and shows were good,but a game...?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 13th, 2007, 11:15
Why do they make this crap ?? pimp my ride,Jackass FFS DONT GIVE US ANY MORE SH*TY TV SHOW CASHINS.

Ultima Chocochu
June 13th, 2007, 15:28
I like the show but,
I still don't see a point of making the show into a game
WHAT we get to re-live them in 3D with voice overs now!?
YAY!

shango46
June 13th, 2007, 16:24
I wonder if it will be the whole cast in the game. I remember hearing that Bam Margera will not be in it, which would suck because he is my favorite character from jackass.

cartmandude14
June 13th, 2007, 16:35
it will either be a decent game or just the jackass crew's last attempt to make money