PDA

View Full Version : Theme Manager v0.2 - VSHMAIN,COMMON_GUI,CXMB Support!! Improved UI!!

wraggster
June 12th, 2007, 23:53
News/release from Luislizard:

XMB Theme Manager V0.2
Author: LuisLizard
---------------------
The theme i included with this release are designed to work only on 3.30/3.40 OE firmware, no more backwards support since it now flashes prx's specific to 3.30/3.40 OE. I held no responsability if this program bricks your psp (almost impossible in OE).
---------------------
Description:
This program is a full featured theme manager for the psp
that can manage unlimited themes and has the ability to
flash a full theme (with vshmain.prx, common_gui.prx, fonts,
etc) and is compatible to work with the new CXMB so you no
longer need to flash every time you change a theme.

Feature List:
-- Unlimited Themes

-- CXMB Compatibility NEW!!

-- Built-in CXMB installer NEW!!

-- Flashes original theme before flashing a new theme (So there are no remains of the las theme) NEW!!

-- VSHMAIN.PRX flashing (both with pspbtcnf.txt mod and without) NEW!!

-- COMMON_GUI.PRX flashing (so you can use custom sidebars, comes with 4 types) NEW!!

-- Create a theme function to store your current flashed theme.

-- Normal 480x272 Screenshot support

-- Automatic Original Theme Backup (If you have it the first time you run the manager)

-- A hidden easter egg (try to find it without looking at the source code, the first one to find it can contact me and maybe we can think of something )

Installation:
1-Copy the contents of the folder 'Memory Stick' to the root of your memory stick.

2-(Optional but recommended) Copy the contents of the folder 'flash0' to your flash0 if you want to install pspbtcnf.txt (Don't do it if you don't know what is this for, i will not answer any complaint because of this matter)

Instructions:
-- Most of the instructions are now displayed on-screen.

-- To add screenshots to the theme's, save the screenshot as screenshot.png in the theme's folder (You can convert the screenshot with a program like paint)

-- To install CXMB just go to the XMB Modifications and CXMB menu, and select install (it will setup everything for you and enable CXMB support, you just need to enable the CXMB plugin at recovery mode)

-- To add VSH.prx to a theme, copy it over the theme's folder as VSHMAIN.PRX (If you copy it a VSH.PRX the theme manager will not recognize it)

-- When asked for VSH.PRX flashing choose VSH.PRX if you installed the pspbtconf.txt file, i you don't chose to flash as VSHMAIN.prx, although it is recommended to install the pspbtconf.txt to keep the functionality of GAME150 folders.

Download Here (http://luizlizard.pspsc.com/downloads/theme_manager/v0.2/theme_manager_v0.2.zip)

via luislizard (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1606097&postcount=1)

Buddy4point0
June 12th, 2007, 23:57
we dont need any more flashers, we dont even need 1. manual is the best, the only good flashers were back when there was no flash 0 acesses on usb and stuff. yep flash agent and x flash. sorry but im def not using this

DarthPaul
June 13th, 2007, 01:08
we dont need any more flashers, we dont even need 1. manual is the best, the only good flashers were back when there was no flash 0 acesses on usb and stuff. yep flash agent and x flash. sorry but im def not using this

I totally agree with you.
I'm sick of this flashers,they all do the same! Everything we do here,we can do it with the USB Flash 0 Option! Guys,STOP DOING FLASHERS! If you're bored,look for something else to do,don't make more flashers for God's sake! And if it's just that you want to test your "skills" making flashers,then do them but don't share them!!

watupgroupie
June 13th, 2007, 02:38
This one is (what i think compared to others) the best out of all of them. It's even coded in lua. Although you guy's are right there are too many flashers.

ab88
June 13th, 2007, 09:29
This one is (what i think compared to others) the best out of all of them. It's even coded in lua. Although you guy's are right there are too many flashers.

That's what is wrong with it (if it is lua). Lua is a scripting language usually (not always) used by developers in the making. Prone to more human errors. Don't know the coder but I personally only would trust my PSP to a lua flasher if I made it myself.

mcdougall57
June 13th, 2007, 17:44
yeah version 0.2 sounds too early to trust you with my psp's life

watupgroupie
June 14th, 2007, 02:19
That's what is wrong with it (if it is lua). Lua is a scripting language usually (not always) used by developers in the making. Prone to more human errors. Don't know the coder but I personally only would trust my PSP to a lua flasher if I made it myself.
Ok then but i've flashed every theme on this twice over each time restoring the sony theme with this and it's worked like a charm. He's also picked some nice themes to put in there.