PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Special: Namco's Gamecube™ RPG classic Tales of Symphonia at US$ 14.90 only

wraggster
June 13th, 2007, 00:24
http://image1.play-asia.com/170/PA.02952.011.jpg

News from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-1g-74-1f4-49-en-84-n.html)

From the publisher: In a dying world called Sylvarant, legend has foretold that one day a Chosen One will appear from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. As Lloyd Irving, joined by his close friends Genis Sage and Collet Brunel, venture forth upon a quest to return your world to health. Enter an exquisite landscape of beautiful cel–shaded graphics by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima and high–quality anime cut scenes.

Dive into a unique, real time battle system. Execute and combine hundreds of special attacks and magic spells. The line between good and evil blurs in this immersive, emotionally charged epic adventure where the fate of two interlocked worlds hangs in the balance.

Namco's Gamecube™ RPG classic Tales of Symphonia is now available at discounted US$ 14.90 only.

Game features:

Intricate, emotionally charged storyline provides over 80 hours of epic gameplay.
Enter a world of high quality anime cut scenes and become absorbed in a beautiful cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima.
Unprecedented character-building flexibility: level up to suit your own gameplay style, build or break relationships as you see fit and marvel as the storyline changes according to your decisions.
A completely real-time, 3D battle system featuring hundreds of special attacks, combos, spells and summons to choose from.
Dozens of mini-games and side quests for virtually unlimited replay value.

JKKDARK
June 13th, 2007, 01:36
One of the few great RPG's on Gamecube :)

Basil Zero
June 13th, 2007, 01:38
Meh, I already bought it for 20 bucks at Frys.

Edit: Its the ONLY good rpg on GCN.

mastersho
June 13th, 2007, 01:53
I remember shellin' out 50 bucks to get this game...i hate myself so it now.

shiftybill
June 13th, 2007, 06:58
yeah i got it soon after release, many many hours went into this game :D

mcdougall57
June 13th, 2007, 17:35
by the look of it it sounds good, might have to grab a copy

sess555
October 15th, 2007, 12:32
Great game. Haven't beat it yet. Got it for 5 bucks at EB Games. Do you know about the movies?

mastersho
October 15th, 2007, 18:50
Movies? Didnt know about that but I do know there's an amine of Tales and it's quite good.

UchihaSasuke
October 15th, 2007, 19:24
This game took me 80 hours to complete, but the gameplay and the storyline where worth every minute :)

mastersho
October 15th, 2007, 19:29
This game took me 80 hours to complete, but the gameplay and the storyline where worth every minute :)

Yup Yup. So does anyone other than myself plan on grabing the 2nd Tales game when I hits the Wii?