PDA

View Full Version : Help me give away a free game!!

PSmonkey
June 13th, 2007, 04:24
Help me deside how to give away a free game!!

Since the Iris compo went bust I have a brand new copy of Price of Persia: Rival swords for PSP still to give away. I am tempted to hold a puzzle competition but by the time i'm ready this game will be in the bargin bin. :p

Anyways here is the rules. Give a sudgestion, ill deside which one I like the most. Who ever makes the best sudgestion gets nada but atleast will get credited for the compo idea.

Anyways here are a few from me (feel free to voice up if you like someone's sudgested idea).

.) Design a Puzzle level for a friend's homebrew project (google Kurupoto DS)
.) Write a random picker and make my PSP pick from a list of all who enter
.) Guess something I think up of (example, I think a city and everybody guess till they get it).

Anyways I am looking to try getting this game out to someone by next week. So I will pick the best idea as soon as I see what I like, then I will start the give away and pick a winner by mid next week.

Well start submitting!!

Buddy4point0
June 13th, 2007, 21:14
i can easily do number 2.
ill write it up tonight.
so yea im entering

Acid_1
July 15th, 2007, 06:24
How About:

i) A Riddle
ii) Best Chuck Norris Jokes
iii) Most rediculous post ever!

I think those would be cool contests!

XioN980
August 6th, 2007, 16:31
you know chuck norris is so tough there is no beard under his chin, there is only another fist

:D

Chameleon
August 6th, 2007, 16:47
Chuck Norris doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.

claym99
August 6th, 2007, 16:51
Chuck Norris doesn't dodge bullets...bullets dodge Chuck Norris.

Chameleon
August 6th, 2007, 16:56
I have tons of chuck norris jokes here (http://homebrewheaven.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=156)
but you have to sign up.

Im with the chuck norris theme, its priceless :)