PDA

View Full Version : Please Help me

jlbaf
June 13th, 2007, 21:22
I tried to run MAP THIS ! VERSION 0.4.97 on my PSP 3.10-OE-A with PSP-290. I did include usbgps.prx and usbacc.prx in my mapViewer folder. I managed to open the software and chose my country map, GPS STATE: ON but I just can't detect any satellite.

I managed to dectect satellite using previous version but have other problem.

Any setting or file I have miss out?? Any kind soul out there please help me:(

FreewareFire
June 14th, 2007, 00:22
Hello jlbaf!

well, you've done all correctly it seems - if you have put the correct eboot.pbp for psp-290 instead the "normal" one - you have to wait some time - about 20 min sometimes for satellites! download the latest version 499 from forums... and the 2nd thing - you have to be outside - gps doesn't work at rooms - so, take a walk...

Hopefully it works...

Bye!

jlbaf
June 14th, 2007, 01:14
I have downlo.ad the latest version 499 eboot.pbp but I'm still having the same problem.

Managed to detect about 7 satellite using previous version within second

Any other possibility?

FreewareFire
June 14th, 2007, 01:38
Ok, fine so far. Sometimes have same problem as you. That's because GPS is very complex. Sometimes i need around 120 seconds to go, sometimes about 15 min. Depends on the satellites that are in view - if you have 7 satellites, each of these satellites compares to each other.

Other Problems are that MapThis isn't original - means, that there can be a lot of errors in it. So we have to wait until offical version comes out, or deniska get these errors fixed. The sample Program for psp-290 is a few times faster than MapThis by itself...

Only thing... wait...

jlbaf
June 14th, 2007, 07:20
Any kind soul using 3.10-OE-A can share with me their working mapviewer folder with eboot.pbp, usbgps.prx and usbacc.prx file. Please do let me know which folder to put them in and use which kernal as I'm an idiot for PSP.

nerd.geek
June 14th, 2007, 09:07
I was having problems with this, I upgraded to 3.30 OE-A using the easy updater from PSP-Hacks.

It now works like a dream.