PDA

View Full Version : Necro-Quizz DS

wraggster
June 14th, 2007, 01:51
News/release from Kukulcan (http://kukulcan.palib.info/index.php?page=detail&num=57)

I had a good memory of the play “DEAD FAMOUS” on CPC, I had of it even carried out a version in Flash NECRO-QUIZZ. And with the DS and its touch screen, it was the ideal moment to remake a new version. I kept the théme and the general idea, but I have all remakes has my sauce while more or less taking the advice and ideas of the various testers. QUIZZ A series of 20 famous characters will arise has you, and you have the choice between 4 answers to find the death which is appropriate to them. With each good answer you gain a No-claims bonus symbolized by a green flask. Each green Flask enables you to eliminate a bad answer, you have the right to use only 2 flasks to the maximum by question. The play has an educational goal, it is for that that you will have the solution of posted has each end of question. And when you pass the battery of the 20 questions you will have the right has a synthése your answers. The system of Question was programmed in the form of pickaxe, which want to say that you can carry out 5 parts without seeing the same character twice. With regard to the answers, there is 10 choices (Natural death, Pendu, Noyé, Emprisonné, Assassiné, Empoisoné, Guillotiné, with the combat, on the bucher, at the time of a duel), 3 bad answers are placed by chance at the screen, which want to say that for the same historical character, the configuration has the screen is highly likely very not to be the same one.

HELP You will find the summary of the keys usable in this play.

Select: Music Yes/not Intéraction with the background: R: To stop the scrolling for those which that obstructs. Pad: To modify the direction and the rate of travel. With Quizz: Stylet or Y X B A to answer has a question. L = To use a no-claims bonus to eliminate a bad answer Start = To leave

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments