PDA

View Full Version : MythBusters: PSP Edition

wraggster
June 14th, 2007, 16:49
Heres word from Sony (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/06/12/mythbusters-psp-edition/) itself on PSP rumours of late

The rumor mill is flowing about new PSP hardware and a PSP phone, and I just wanted to take the time to clear the air. We haven’t announced anything about a new PSP, much less one that would have any phone capabilities. As SCEA’s resident PSP guru, I’m thrilled to hear that there’s so much interest in the platform, but sorry folks, these reports floating around fall into the rumors/speculation category.

Buddy4point0
June 14th, 2007, 17:29
this with more info was posted yesterday. ???

parkermauney
June 14th, 2007, 18:41
When I first saw the title, I thought, "Wow! Mythbusters coming to psp? Wonder how it does next to jackass?"

pt9087
June 14th, 2007, 19:16
I thought it was a game looking at the title! lmao

Basil Zero
June 14th, 2007, 19:42
I thought it was a game too, but the info from kotaku did seem suspcious.

Veskgar
June 14th, 2007, 20:55
Well I don't see what all the fuss is about. Everyone should know that it is inevitable that SONY will as will all other gaming platforms release another PSP.

Another thing is that SONY will try their best to make sure the new PSP does not get exploited for homebrew in the ways that the current PSP has.

So I'm really not too interested. Not yet anyway....

parkermauney
June 14th, 2007, 21:40
They haven't denied it, so I am almost positive there will be a psp slim. There could be some system specific exploit that's useable, 4/8 gig built in storage? Hello homebrew.

F9zDark
June 14th, 2007, 21:52
As SCEA’s resident PSP guru, I’m thrilled to hear that there’s so much interest in the platform, but sorry folks, these reports floating around fall into the rumors/speculation category.

That pretty much denies the existence of any new PSP hardware, whether its phone or slim or whatever...

Until Sony comes out and says there IS a new PSP coming out thats when I'll get my hopes up.

Joe88
June 16th, 2007, 00:48
When I first saw the title, I thought, "Wow! Mythbusters coming to psp? Wonder how it does next to jackass?"

me too
but then I saw it was just random rumors :(
and had nothing to do with mythbusters at all :mad:

acn010
June 16th, 2007, 01:05
lol, i thought ther same thing