PDA

View Full Version : PSP Video 9 2.24

wraggster
June 15th, 2007, 01:33
The PSP Video 9 team have after a massive time released a new version of their Video Converter Software for the PSP.

Heres the release details:

2.24 Changelog:
Added: Older FFmpeg for Legacy PSP Files
Added: PSP Library Legacy File Support
Added: Renaming Title of PSP Videos
Added: PSP Intital Setup Wizard
Added: PSP VideoWizard Support
Updated: FFmpeg rev9133
Updated: MediaInfo 0.7.4.7

Click Here to Download (http://www.pspvideo9.com/Download/)

Release Notes:
PSP Video 9 has now been completely moved over to the newer 2.x conversion core allowing us to discontinue distribution the very old 1.94 version. As of 2.24, you can now convert and manage both legacy (MAQ/M4V) and regular video files. You can now also rename the titles of your files directly from the library whether they are legacy or regular files. We have added a setup wizard that will choose the proper settings in case you are unaware of the differences between legacy and regular video files. As with the previous PSP Video 9 2.x versions, 3.30+ firmware users can create 480x272 or 720x480 videos.

Finally, we highly recommend that users upgrade their PSP’s to version 3.30 or higher as this will fully unlock all the PSP’s video playback functionality that lets you use regular high resolution video files. For those running homebrew on their PSP, we highly recommend upgrading to the custom firmware 3.30 OE-A or higher to access the same functionality while maintaining your ability to use homebrew.

Download Via Link Above

DarthPaul
June 15th, 2007, 02:09
Great!

Buddy4point0
June 15th, 2007, 02:28
yay! video 9 is the best video convertion app for psp! cant wait to try this update

masamune
June 15th, 2007, 03:14
Hmm... I've never used PSP Video, is it any good. Alot of people said they didn't like it... Well its a new release might as well give it a try. Thanks for the news wraggster :)

--EDIT--

Just a friendly warning this app has ad's all over it!!! Oh no's!!! lol, I'm uninstalling it now :P

irishwhip
June 15th, 2007, 03:46
same here. i used to like this app, but anything affilliated with media.fastclick.net can piss off.
i'll stick to winnydows

edit: don't want to alarm anyone, but i just found this au_.exe in one of my tmp folders.
and this is the only software i have installed recently. y'all might want to do a scan.

identified as "spyware.spyfalcon"

Saracchini
June 15th, 2007, 03:49
I´have instaled the old version yesterday ! Now i must reinstal...
Anyway.. i used it to convert a lot of my backuped DVD movies and it works perfect.

F9zDark
June 15th, 2007, 06:07
Yeah F|_|CK PS3 and PSP Video 9. They both contain spywares and adwares. Seriously people DO NOT USE THESE APPS.

jinqui242
June 15th, 2007, 06:30
Xvid4PSP has produced beautiful encodes of Lost episodes for my PSP and it is the only program so far that has produced video that my PS3 can recognize.

[Roger]
June 15th, 2007, 06:31
spam but works
i just Official PSP Video Converter but i got of a Site which i will not give out but man the got some killer PSP games and stuff

masamune
June 15th, 2007, 06:36
don't want to alarm anyone, but i just found this au_.exe in one of my tmp folders.
and this is the only software i have installed recently. y'all might want to do a scan.

Wha?... :confused:

I didn't find anything on my computer like that... Hmm... So I guess we can't say for sure that it was this app, although there is a good chance it is to blame. But at least the people who read this will get a heads up before they download... :o

DarthPaul
June 15th, 2007, 09:15
same here. i used to like this app, but anything affilliated with media.fastclick.net can piss off.
i'll stick to winnydows

edit: don't want to alarm anyone, but i just found this au_.exe in one of my tmp folders.

Maybe you got that by clicking those ads..

irishwhip
June 15th, 2007, 14:27
nope, i never touched the ads except for right click/properties to get their addresses for my adblocking hosts file.

yoshinatsu
June 16th, 2007, 07:20
For those running homebrew on their PSP, we highly recommend upgrading to the custom firmware 3.30 OE-A or higher to access the same functionality while maintaining your ability to use homebrew.

THIS goes to those 3.03 OE SUCKERS who STILL think 3.03 is better :mad: :mad: :mad: