PDA

View Full Version : Yes...I'm a Noob

Mr-S
June 15th, 2007, 11:23
erm really sorry if this has already been asked, and im wasting ur time, but i am wondering, for programmer to fin a way to downgrade a fw, is it that they need to find a "exploit"(like a mistake, which gives them a way in?" i learnt alot the past week, so..... :confused: i findin it hard to understand everything lol

Mr-S
June 15th, 2007, 11:51
they say that custom firmwares are the gate to piracy, well i wal lookin at my psp saw a game folder on my memory stick?? btw i hav 3.5fw
i hate piracy i dont approve, but i as thinkin could ppl make files and ship them off as legit, tricking the psp into taking them, i mean i downloaded pssp demos on there adn they play,maybe pirate will use that to play their warez:eek:

acn010
June 15th, 2007, 13:33
one... you have version 3.50... not hackable yet.... sorry..
OH! and don't double post

Welshboy
June 15th, 2007, 14:49
Although your English isn't very good I think that "tricking" the psp into launching code as legitimate would be almost impossible as cracking Sony's encryption keys would take years. Probably more.

Mr-S
June 15th, 2007, 15:10
thanks for everything im new here and to psp kind of i type to fast and messes the keys up, so my english probably is bad,i will try and concentrate more.i think i'll i wait to it gets hacked(if it does)otherwise i guess i have no option, i dont have enough money to but another psp:D