PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six: Vegas

wraggster
June 15th, 2007, 14:20
New from PLay Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bl-49-en-84-j-70-1t3v.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/4o/pa.84379.1.jpg

features
New Team, New Location – Two new Rainbow operatives enter the impending doom that is Las Vegas as their console brethren, Keller, Park and Walter, simultaneously work against the clock to save “Sin City.”
As Brian Armstrong, work as a field operative and assault expert, taking down tangos from the ground floor.
As Shawn Rivers, use your sniper and long-range shooting skills to pick off terrorists from above, one at a time.
Tag-Team Gameplay – In single-player mode, play as both a field operative and sniper as you battle to protect the innocent from carnage.
Observe - Plan - Assault – Use tactical planning to maneuver through Vegas environments while utilizing high-tech equipment like snake cams to strategically “tag” terrorists prior to entering a room.
Take Cover – When the action heats up switch to third-person view while taking cover, giving you time to examine the situation before making your move.
Tailored Control System – Shoot your way out of relentless gun battles utilizing a tailored control system built specifically for the PSP system.
Player Rewards – Build up your stats to unlock exclusive Rainbow Six Vegas content including concept art and the feverish Terrorist Hunt mode.
Terrorist Hunt Mode – Hone your skills in Terrorist Hunt mode, where your objective is simple – kill the terrorists. Enter specific points of single-player maps and down the spawning terrorists one at a time.
Multiplayer – Take the fight to five of your closest friends via wireless (ad hoc) or online play in Survival and Team Survival multiplayer modes, while exploring six classic Rainbow Six maps.

description
For the first time ever, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® brings its frenetic counter terrorist gameplay to the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. In a story paralleling the Xbox 360™ video game system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system versions of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow operatives are forced to defend one of the most recognizable cities in the world, as Las Vegas finds itself in the midst of chaos. The future of Las Vegas and global security is in your hands … can you save Vegas?

SnoopKatt
June 15th, 2007, 21:24
Let me tell you guys, this game is VERY watered down, but it's still very good for a PSP FPS :)

XxunknowxX
June 15th, 2007, 21:58
the game is very glitchy and is not as good as i was expecting

Buddy4point0
June 15th, 2007, 22:07
that looks like a good shooter but fps on psp are usually not very good at all

DarthPaul
June 15th, 2007, 23:34
I don't know if the story line is any good,but I heard that the online gameplay is great. So I'll try this game and see if that was true.

Dillvill92
June 18th, 2007, 15:05
i did not like it, the online is laggy and glitchy, also its only 4 people... they held the game back for 4 people!!! omg... i hate it, also, i dont like that in maltiplayer you cant pick your guns, you have packs from witch you are to chose

Gizmo356
June 18th, 2007, 15:10
that looks like a good shooter but fps on psp are usually not very good at all
Yeah I agree but if yo want a good shooter just play syphon filter.

I don't know if the story line is any good,but I heard that the online gameplay is great. So I'll try this game and see if that was true.
The online is horrible.

i did not like it, the online is laggy and glitchy, also its only 4 people... they held the game back for 4 people!!! omg... i hate it, also, i dont like that in maltiplayer you cant pick your guns, you have packs from witch you are to chose
Yeah I know what you mean I hate this game.

Sharkey
June 18th, 2007, 15:16
Its funny seeing the Unreal Engine logo come up in the beginning, then seeing the bland graphics ingame. I had fun with it though... the whole 15 minutes I played it.