PDA

View Full Version : Interview : Becus25, creator of CF 1.62 IE

wraggster
June 18th, 2007, 06:42
Becus25 is a spanish programmer, creator of Custom Firmware 1.62 IE. This alternative to Dark_Alex's Custom Firmware is in full evolution and we thus met Becus25 to ask him some questions.

MaGiXieN: Who is Becus25 ? Can you tell us about you ?

BECUS25: Becus25 is a normal person :D. He like the football and the computers. My nickname "Becus" comes from the name of my dog. When I was smaller creates an account of electronic mail with the name becus25. From my nickname comes there.

MaGiXieN: What decided you to program on PSP scene ?

Becus25: A new challenge. To program for a console with protections (although in firmware 1,50 there are no too many). Also it wanted to improve my way to program. I began to program in Visual BASIC; after that I decided to program in C.

Full Interview (http://devsgen.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=1)

Buddy4point0
June 18th, 2007, 08:20
thats cool, this dude should make a firmware with 3.50. he could get it out before oe and some people would use it

mnuhaily22
June 18th, 2007, 10:26
I doubt he is up to that level yet, but if he is, I would be very happy to see the result of it...

Basil Zero
June 19th, 2007, 19:29
he's going to go in a different direction than DA, but i still expect great things from becus as well.