PDA

View Full Version : Will they allow an exchange?

joash
June 18th, 2007, 09:25
I upgraded my psp from FW2.80 = 2.82 the first day I bought it because Djmax P2 needed Fw2.82. I cannot afford to buy GTA:LCS unpatched and was wondering whether they will exchange my PSP for a new 1, which is gonna be 2.80 if I exchange. The day I bought the PSP it has 5-6 stuck pixels and the power light isn't working. Will they exchange my psp for a new 1 if I used my warranty? Or will they just send it to SONY to fix it? All the help needed! =/

parkermauney
June 18th, 2007, 17:23
Best buy will exchange it. Not sure about other stores. We need more details.

joash
June 19th, 2007, 09:26
I bought my PSP at a SONY shop locally around 3months ago. So theres a high chance they will replace my PSP with a fresh 1 right? From what I've seen, they only sell FW2.80 in my state(maybe country), so does that mean they will replace it with a 2.80? Or will this SONY shop send it to SONY(company or something) exchanging it with the latest 3.40 FW?

jonezybaby
June 19th, 2007, 11:15
chance are it will be 3.40 so id wait around and try and get ur hands on a gta sumhow

eatnooM
June 19th, 2007, 14:18
I'd attempt to return it with the condition that thing's in. Even if it's not downgradable, 3.40 may be downgraded at a later date but it's unlikely all those pixels are fixable and the power light will magically start working. Your call, really.