PDA

View Full Version : PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient

wraggster
June 18th, 2007, 16:21
New from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1vi4.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/4u/pa.87484.1.jpg

PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient 2 helps players calculate their intelligence by using the new PQ scoring system. This system was created under the guidance of Professor Masuo Koyasu of Kyoto University in Japan. Through a series of games, you'll measure your brain power and test it against your friends, your country - even your gender! Use the PSP to take your score online & measure your brain power against others

parkermauney
June 18th, 2007, 17:39
Is it like brain age?

Cokemusic
June 18th, 2007, 18:06
Which handheld started this whole , portable intelligence test garbage ?

I don't want my intellect stretched to it's limits as I play , games are meant to require 30%-50% of your brain power.

And it especialy sucks if you have no intelligence to begin with.

John Doe 696
June 19th, 2007, 03:09
This game sucks.It's a port of an old net yaroze (remember those?) from PS1.Grapics are sub-blocky,controls are simpleand gameplay is non-existent.Avoid like the plague.

Buddy4point0
June 19th, 2007, 03:17
im way to dumb for this.
i wanna kill somebody and teabag them not learn.

Shadowblind
June 19th, 2007, 03:52
im way to dumb for this.
i wanna kill somebody and teabag them not learn.

:rofl:

Personally. Learning holds a great deal of importance to me.

You know, learning those button combos to do the remote-chainsaw, backflips, Which gun is better and the perfect stratagy for sniping. Ya-da ya-da....Oh, and don't forget the fusion for Budokai 3. Thats important learning right there.

You people are just lazy. I es da bom wen coms 2 gamplaing!

Buddy4point0
June 19th, 2007, 15:49
oh when you put it like that i gess i shouldbe studying.
lemme think whats that equation???
oh yea
chitori = ababalrbabbaallbl start.
yep good think i studied.