PDA

View Full Version : electronic cigarette review

Shhaunbill
September 23rd, 2013, 10:13
E cigarette is the better option instead of smoke cigarettes, it contains vapor from the place of tobacco when it burns, it create the cloud of smoke cigarettes like original cigarette. And so, you could enjoy e-cigarettes like the original cigarette and live healthy also.

the_eternal_dark
December 4th, 2013, 06:19
I thought this was a review... Like a review on specific models, carts, tanks, and liquids. Instead, you have disappointed me....

lmtlmt
February 2nd, 2014, 03:45
I am disappoint also

craveforeric
February 23rd, 2014, 07:12
if you are disappointed then why not make a proper review?

Now this topic is so vague but for starters I will provide main information regarding rechargeable e-cigars then provide more info in the next few weeks about this topic.

Rechargeable Electronic Cigarettes

- these are mainly used by those just starting to use e-cigars or first time buyers and costs around $40-$100 depending on the brand. It comes with rechargeable battery and nicotine liquid cartridge or container. It's advantage over disposable e-cigar is that it is more economic since you can easily charge it to get it working again it offers more nicotine per puff. However, if you are not satisfied with a level of nicotine a rechargeable e-cigar contains you can always go for an eGo or personal vaporizer.

Loran
April 3rd, 2014, 14:45
Have you heard that they're talking about banning them in pubs as they apparently normalise smoking? It seems that there is a lot fo confusion about these, some have nicotine in them, others don't, some think they encourage people to smoke, others say that if every smoker switched to them there'd be something like 5 million less deaths a year. Also, it's hard to tell the difference in a dark nightclub etc, althought I'd have thought you could tell straight away!

shadowprophet
April 6th, 2014, 17:29
I've tried a few e cigs , they just I don't know something is missing from the experience ,I honestly think it's the smoke flavor.. I only use them when I'm in situations where I can not smoke the real thing.

Sent from my LG-AS730 using Tapatalk 2

Annalise Jocelin
January 2nd, 2015, 03:26
Hi, In my own view, Electronic cigarettes was invented by Chinese people. I have read that it is not yet proven safer by FDA although others said that it does not actually makes real smoke.

mannedmini
February 11th, 2015, 07:31
E-cigs may not contain real smoke, but they can still do a number on your lungs. “They do cause an inflammation,” Edelman says. “It would be similar to smoking, only less…and you might get a chronic cough, or raise a little (mucus).”

E-Cigarettes: The Side Effects Nobody Talks About
By Amanda Woerner for Life by DailyBurn

Rafaela Limbaugh
April 22nd, 2015, 03:49
Hi, I heard about this Electronic Cigars and others would say that it can really be an option to control a habit in smoking and maybe it really does. Only, I guess, quitting smoking will still depend on your own. Self control is very important:)