PDA

View Full Version : A question about SNEmulDS...

TheDSGuy
June 18th, 2007, 21:06
I've tried to install the SNES emulator onto my
Games N' Music by Datel. I have not been able to install it yet. Any tips? And is it even possible to install it onto Games N' Music?

TheDSGuy
June 18th, 2007, 21:12
Oh! And if so, what DLDI is recommended?

DanTheManMS
June 18th, 2007, 22:11
It will not run on the GnM because it requires DLDI support, which the GnM does not have. If Datel ever releases a DLDI file for the device, then SNEmulDS will run on it.

The only way to play SNES games on the GnM is through the use of SNES DS, but unfortunately because Loopy added DLDI support, he deleted the other files from his website, and those files are needed to use SNES DS on a non-DLDI supported device.

TheDSGuy
June 19th, 2007, 04:32
It will not run on the GnM because it requires DLDI support, which the GnM does not have. If Datel ever releases a DLDI file for the device, then SNEmulDS will run on it.

The only way to play SNES games on the GnM is through the use of SNES DS, but unfortunately because Loopy added DLDI support, he deleted the other files from his website, and those files are needed to use SNES DS on a non-DLDI supported device.
Are there any other WIP SNES on DS emulators coming up? And do you know where to find .swc or .fig roms? All I can find are .smc ones.

DanTheManMS
June 19th, 2007, 07:09
SNEmulDS is the only one under active development that I know of. As far as SNES file formats go, it shouldn't make a difference, though *.smc is the main standard and is the one that the emulators are most likely to support.