PDA

View Full Version : Worldwide PS3 releases for the week of June 18th

Shrygue
June 18th, 2007, 23:11
via PS3 Fanboy (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/06/18/worldwide-ps3-releases-for-the-week-of-june-18th/)

It's that time again. Time to look over the coming week's offerings and either laugh or cry. Or both. The releases for this week are as follows.

US Games

No new releasesEU Games

Armoured Core 4Asian Games

FolksSoul
Def Jam IconInteresting stuff. The Japanese have had two potentially excellent games released in the last two weeks. While we know that Ninja Gaiden Sigma includes English text and voices, we're not yet certain about FolksSoul. We have our suspicions and will keep you informed as soon as we find out.

Don't forget, your PS3 just loves playing games from any country. Seriously. Loves it. So if there's something on the list you fancy, then don't be put off by its region. Release dates are in a constant flux, so be sure to call ahead before wasting a trip to the shops.

alucard001
June 18th, 2007, 23:39
im waitin for the game: THE DARKNESS almost here in about 7 days freackin sweet

VFerg
June 19th, 2007, 01:04
Folksoul demo was completely and I mean completely in a different language. I dont know if that means anything for the complete game but I dont think its a good bet that it will feature much if any english. The demo still kicked butt though and although not amazing it was definetly one of the better original games ive played and one of only a few games I have played for the PS3.

mnuhaily22
June 19th, 2007, 13:55
Damn, all those games are old here except for maybe folks soul, haven't seen it anywhere...

acn010
June 19th, 2007, 13:58
US Games

* No new releases
damn

Basil Zero
June 19th, 2007, 19:36
hahaha

well just like summer is, its a drought i say

all systems except for ps2 are suffering from this.

mcdougall57
June 19th, 2007, 23:25
lucky bastards as if you can afford to buy a £400 ps3 while i sit here and twiddle my thumbs waiting for some decent wii games like mario galaxy, ssbb and metroid corruption