PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with this minor mapthis!

killa12345
June 19th, 2007, 16:39
Hey guys even though this is my first post ive been following all of your work for a little while and it incredible especially you Deniska for creating such a cool program for us unlucky psp gps users. Heres my problem:

TA-082 psp downgraded using dark alex easy downgrader( i dont know much about psp's)

Used DEVhook 1.52.100 and a tuturial to put 3.03 on my psp. I really dont think it is a custom firmware because i extracted the eboot from an official sony firmware.

works perfect

then i put the mapview folders into my game folder and played with the mapview and this worked perfect except i couldnt load the gpsfs files it would show the folder on the maps screen but nothing would pull up ....the folder with the actual .png files pulled up instantly (i figured it was because the program was just the mapviewer program and maybe didnt allow this option)

So. im moving on so i d/l the mapthis .498 b/c i couldnt find .499 copied the eboot for psp-290 and system folder to the game folder..overwrote the current files. i also copied the usbgps.prx and usbacc.prx i think for 3.03 software but im unsure ( i will include them in this message.) YOu can tell me if i have the right ones.

i start up psp the go to devhook to run in 3.03 go to the mapthis icon run and the program runs but says the usual :

Loading USB accessory module... error

I figured because i didnt receive my psp-290 yet.. but after looking at the video tuturial today it should work without the psp-290

The only thing i didnt do was the usbhostfs-fix and the 043.bin files b/c i dont know where to put them.

I really dont know much about the psp and dont really feel comfortable messing with changing the firmware now because i bricked 2 psp before i got this one to work but if i have to i guess that is what i have to do.

killa12345
June 20th, 2007, 15:09
Nevermind I figured it out....

Went back to 1.50 installed 3.03 oe-c then did the usbhostfs-fix and put the bin in the root dir. the program worked like a charm sorry for the new thread.

arnies
June 20th, 2007, 15:34
Hi,
I was told to search for "3.03 oe a/b" as a software package that will allow me to play my gtavcs UMD game on my 1.50 psp?

Can someone tell me what it is and where to get it and also how to use it.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Qman46
June 25th, 2007, 11:12
I think the person who told you that wants you to upgrade your firmware to 3.03 oe a or b by darkalex, thats what I'm guessing. Right now you've got the original firmware, and you can upgrade it to Darkalex's homebrew firmware version 3.03? There's guides all over the place on how to upgrade/downgrade your firmware, just do some googling. I know there's some, I used one to downgrade/upgrade mine so good luck.

shana-bb
July 3rd, 2007, 15:42
Nevermind I figured it out....

Went back to 1.50 installed 3.03 oe-c then did the usbhostfs-fix and put the bin in the root dir. the program worked like a charm sorry for the new thread.

Hi, sorry... I am very new to this gadget... where do i put the 2 files u attached?

usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx

thanks in advance...