PDA

View Full Version : remove videos off ps1 games to shrink iso files for smaller eboots.

jedikevin20
June 19th, 2007, 22:07
not sur eif i;m breaking as rule so gonna end it.

nomi
June 20th, 2007, 13:34
i Believe rips dont work with pops.... sorry.. im not sure though!

TeamOverload
June 20th, 2007, 13:36
Yes, the rips will work, however I don't believe we should be discussing editing ISO files here.

parkermauney
June 20th, 2007, 15:31
No, they don't mind psx iso's so long as you rip them yourself.

BelmontSlayer
June 21st, 2007, 01:53
No, they don't mind psx iso's so long as you rip them yourself.

Exactly. If you start discussing how to obtain isos or whatnot, then you get in trouble. Discussing backups is fine.

BTW, where in SC are you at parker? I'm in Charleston. :D

parkermauney
June 21st, 2007, 02:37
Right now I'm walterboro, a little north of charleston. Will be going down there on friday. :p

jedikevin20
June 21st, 2007, 06:17
Um guys, yall losing me here. Like i stated i have the games. I made my own isos. No downloading or whatnot. I'm trying to figure out what i would need to do to take stuff off it and make it smaller. I know that removing the dummy file makes it smaller and i have had sucess with that but videos are still there. Now. I don;t think i have broken any rules here but if I have please let me know. I just thouhgt thi would be something people could be intrgued to do expecially if you have a semi limited card of like 1 gig or so like i do.

parkermauney
June 21st, 2007, 07:19
I think the ripped games are ones that don't have the files packed into one. Usually just a matter of excluding the biggest files in your iso rip. In your case, it seems they compressed the files into archives.