PDA

View Full Version : Squareenix releases 1st video of FF Dissidia for PSP

Basil Zero
June 20th, 2007, 04:56
Well, it seems like Squareenix showcased a private trailer of the dissidia game for PSP, however today they released it for the world to see though unknown to many until now.

The vid shows some gameplay elements such as HP used instead of a health bar in traditional fighting games.

Also it shows characters such as Garland(supposedly), a dark knight, Zidane, Kuja and of course Sephiroth.

Now fellow FFFreaks, drool over this video of the next big PSP game:thumbup: :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bbzk_dissidia-final-fantasy-psp

ZeakStarwind
June 20th, 2007, 06:33
......wow.....I gotta have it. Can't wait for the game to be release. Will import it.

VFerg
June 20th, 2007, 06:51
It seems that they are really doing a great job but I have seen others that looked this great on PSP but ended up being pretty crappy. Character design is pretty stunning.

DarthPaul
June 20th, 2007, 07:15
Oh yeah!! This game,along with some others,will help the PSP to rule this world. Haha

Basil Zero
June 20th, 2007, 07:26
I seriously cant wait for this game, 3 huge FF games for psp, cant wait :)

titch.ryan
June 20th, 2007, 07:43
this will be great cant wait.

kcajblue
June 20th, 2007, 07:49
this game will be awesome.

Veskgar
June 20th, 2007, 08:27
Definitely looking forward to this fine game for the PSP.

The_It
June 20th, 2007, 08:38
ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! I have wanted something like this for so long!! :D

Auron
June 20th, 2007, 09:14
game is cool but isn't it look a bit.. like.... kingdom hearts??????????

DarthPaul
June 20th, 2007, 09:59
game is cool but isn't it look a bit.. like.... kingdom hearts??????????

Dude,that's just what I think...and that's why it's gonna be awesome!!!

Joeyman
June 20th, 2007, 10:17
Hey thanks for the vid, looks like it'll play real fast. This game is allready looking better than Ehrgeiz, also it never gets old seeing Seph in front of that fire.

Man
June 20th, 2007, 10:33
I dont really recognize any of the characters, other then seth, but thats because iv only played ff7. Game looks good.

Hiei311
June 20th, 2007, 13:03
yessssssssssssss
this is tha ff fighting game right???
and the dude with the blonde hair is from ff9 the knight is from ff2-ffIV i belive and ummm aint that red headed gy from kingdom hearts, and the best guy from fire seth =] this game is going to be killer

TeamOverload
June 20th, 2007, 13:09
Dude,that's just what I think...and that's why it's gonna be awesome!!!

Supposingly, it's a fighting game. Unfortunately, I can't watch the trailer here, but by fighting, I figured they meant something like Super Smash Bros. I'm hoping this isn't a Kingdom Hearts like game, as I can not stand Kingdom Hearts.

BurningRage
June 20th, 2007, 13:25
Supposingly, it's a fighting game. Unfortunately, I can't wait the trailer here, but by fighting, I figured they meant something like Super Smash Bros. I'm hoping this isn't a Kingdom Hearts like game, as I can not stand Kingdom Hearts.

many can't =) i think mixing up final fantasy with disney was eeeevil....

and to correct Hiei311:
the blonde guy was Zidane from ff9, right, the 2 knights were as stated countless times before one of the light warriors and garland from ff1,
and the red-haired was kuja from ff9 as well, NOT kingdom hearts.

TeamOverload
June 20th, 2007, 13:29
That's exactly how I feel. I tried the game and it just didn't appeal to me anyways. Plus, as you said, you should NOT take Final Fantasy 7, one of the greatest games of all time, and mix it up with Disney Characters. I just feel that Kingdom Hearts doesn't do the characters from FF7 justice. Hopefully, this game will be a fun, non-Kingdom Hearts-esque game. I have my fingers crossed.

Xcliber
June 20th, 2007, 14:54
no Cloud!....
I'm getting tired of the whole cloud v. seph thing
but Zidane vs. Trance Kuja looks awsome!!!!! =)

Buddy4point0
June 20th, 2007, 16:35
dude! i so cant wait for tis!

Basil Zero
June 20th, 2007, 17:30
That's exactly how I feel. I tried the game and it just didn't appeal to me anyways. Plus, as you said, you should NOT take Final Fantasy 7, one of the greatest games of all time, and mix it up with Disney Characters. I just feel that Kingdom Hearts doesn't do the characters from FF7 justice. Hopefully, this game will be a fun, non-Kingdom Hearts-esque game. I have my fingers crossed.

Actually FFVII wasnt the only one in the KH game series, also mixing it up with disney imo was good, better than what they could of mixed up with others if you know i mean, and since i'm a fan of both, I liked it:thumbup:

TeamOverload
June 20th, 2007, 17:39
I know that it wasn't the only one, I'm just upset that it was involved in the game...

Solidsnake3000
June 20th, 2007, 18:19
Actually FFVII wasnt the only one in the KH game series, also mixing it up with disney imo was good, better than what they could of mixed up with others if you know i mean, and since i'm a fan of both, I liked it:thumbup:

they mixed it up good so i liked it and i hope this islike kingdom hearts i mean i liked going every and learning new and fake things plus the way they put the ff characters in it was good

yo i just checked ign and it says for us unreleased so is it comming for the us at all and wat about crissis core wehn is that comming for the us iam scared

E.J.
June 20th, 2007, 18:23
Woa, those are PSP graphics???!!! it looks painfully beautiful... and it seems the battle system is very alike to kingdom hearts, can't wait!!!

(PD: I want Sora as special character :))

Mister Klownes
June 20th, 2007, 18:31
woooo~oo! It looks good! I wasn't expecting Zidane to sound to much like a chick, but I guess he was supposed to be pretty androgynous...

DarthPaul
June 20th, 2007, 19:28
Woa, those are PSP graphics???!!! it looks painfully beautiful... and it seems the battle system is very alike to kingdom hearts, can't wait!!!

(PD: I want Sora as special character :))

Yeah! I want Sora too! I love him,no joke. Lol

Ultima Chocochu
June 20th, 2007, 19:53
Soo getting this, this will definitely help the PSP out(same for SH) as long as it's JUST for PSP and not ported to PS2...BUT SOO AWESOME!
I wonder if Cloud and Squall will be in it...They have to be.

samidgley
June 20th, 2007, 20:57
Does no one remeber Ehrgeiz for the PSX? that was a Square beat em' up game where you could play as cloud, Sephiroth Tifa and Red XIII as well as some other ones as well.

If this is an improved version of Ehrgeiz it'll be amazing

DragonPimpsta
June 20th, 2007, 21:00
this is gonna suck monkey balls

just kidding, i cant wait :D

Welshboy
June 20th, 2007, 23:27
Imagine if it had infrastructure mode????? how amazing would that be?

Joe100517
June 21st, 2007, 00:10
I'm getting kinda tired of S-E trailers because they always show more FMV than gameplay... but oh well, this showed some of the gameplay although I don't know that I could make it out very well. I'm sure this game will be cool though, it sounds awesome. I'm also pretty sure that they'll be having one good character and one evil character from each FF game.

Solidsnake3000
June 21st, 2007, 01:07
i dont give a damn i just wana play as cloud or sephiroth

h4s30
June 21st, 2007, 02:09
c'mon guys enough with all the ff7 and KH talk i hope thats not all you've played from the FF series if so go find ff 4 and 6 those are the ones that define FF the most, but most of all play the one that save SE's ass final fantasy 1 if it wasn't for FF then there would be no FF7 cause there'd be no squaresoft therefore no SE

well i hope they have infastructure or ad-hoc or whatever its called that'll help ease the effects of that rpg elements that'll take away from the actual fighting much like the rpg elements did to dirge of cerberus

maxipower90
June 21st, 2007, 02:59
[QUOTE=h4s30;457704]c'mon guys enough with all the ff7 and KH talk i hope thats not all you've played from the FF series if so go find ff 4 and 6 those are the ones that define FF the most, but most of all play the one that save SE's ass final fantasy 1 if it wasn't for FF then there would be no FF7 cause there'd be no squaresoft therefore no SE

agreed i dont see why peeps like ff7 so much, it was dry. FF4,5,6,8,9,10 there the games i like FF7 never caught my attention, sorry fanboys but i hate Sepiroth

Solidsnake3000
June 21st, 2007, 04:09
@ maxipower90 you just mademe cry i played and liked 10 i played ff 1&2 and i liked 12 but ff VII was my fav and how can you dislike sephiroth he defines FF as the most evil villain

eatnooM
June 21st, 2007, 09:32
how can you dislike sephiroth he defines FF as the most evil villain

Kefka. :p

Welshboy
June 21st, 2007, 15:08
Kefka was alright. Sephiroth was way cooler. If anything Sephiroth is a cooler version of Kefka.

eatnooM
June 21st, 2007, 16:59
Yeah, Sephiroth came across as more badass while less evil than Kefka. I will give you that he was cooler, however the statement I was arguing against is that Sephy was more evil. =)

CrAzY_fLiP3
June 21st, 2007, 19:34
kefka was pretty evil i give you that. still, i would take a badass fallen hero gone insane than a crazy evil clown-man :rofl:

gunntims0103
June 21st, 2007, 19:39
Im waiting for crisis core :)

samidgley
June 21st, 2007, 21:24
Final Fantasy 7 is easily the best, sorry. But i got 12 today and I'm in love. it's amazing and shiny

JKKDARK
June 22nd, 2007, 00:10
can't wait for this one, i will buy it

Abgoj
June 22nd, 2007, 01:59
I'm a huge ff fan, except for XI i've played all the main FF games, and FFVII is the best, it's story, characters, battle system and music are truly phenominal. FFVI is a very close second though, it had a wide array of amazing characters, a fantastic battle system, an awe inspiring emotional story and music that blows you away (aria de mezzo caraterre is absolutly amazing).

Anyway i'm really looking forward to this game, it looks absolutely fantastic.