PDA

View Full Version : Need help with ds ar.

Cheaterluke
June 20th, 2007, 23:17
I have the new action replay Ds, and ive installed it and want to put the cheats onto it because it says game unknown, however it seems to not be working,

Its just saying waiting for ds...

The codes on the right hand corner have come up but whenever i try and
Update, it just says Please connect your pc via usb to recive updates.

I have done this and the consle and pc is connected via the usb?

I need help, and im doing this for my brother and not me. Hes 8.

Cheaterluke
June 21st, 2007, 20:20
Could anyone please help, and dont just say Double post, ITS BEEN 12 STRAIGHT HOURS FGS. :confused:

Curtain
June 22nd, 2007, 21:47
I just recently got a Nintendo DS and have it for Pokemon also but mine has the same problem the computer cannot recognize the DS and the DS cannot recognize the computer so it tels me to connect the us into computer yet i have it connected. But whenever i go to Start menu>My computer>Properties>Hardware>Device Manager it doesn't show the "?" or "!" that code junkies says it should show. I have reset my computer turned the ds on and off a few times tried different user on the computer and reinstalled the ar program MANY times yet i cannot get anything to work. I have many codes in the AR some from subscriptions and some from hand (before i knew u could get them in without hand).

(btw guys shut the hell up about him double posting some forums people bump ever 10 seconds because of all the activity plus did he make a forum for some 2k poster-holics to come and bitch at him? no)

Kid Flash
July 22nd, 2007, 20:57
i just bought ar 4 my ds it worked at first but five minutes later it stoped now when i try 2 use it the screen just stays white

LordMerlin
December 7th, 2007, 03:17
You do realize that this is in the Wii section right? But if you want my honest opinion, get the R4 or M3 back up your games and use the built in cheat function that comes with the card. Most the cheats are already on it ;-)

JKKDARK
December 7th, 2007, 04:05
You do realize that this is in the Wii section right? But if you want my honest opinion, get the R4 or M3 back up your games and use the built in cheat function that comes with the card. Most the cheats are already on it ;-)

you do realize that Cheaterluke doesn't visit us since June 22th?

LordMerlin
December 7th, 2007, 13:09
My bad lol, I saw it on the front page and naturally assumed that it would be recent. I suppose the general inactivity of these forums would explain that ;-)