PDA

View Full Version : Lemmings DS v7 Full

wraggster
June 21st, 2007, 01:07
via official site: (http://www.mrdictionary.net/lemmings/)

Lemmings DS is an open-source port of the classic Amiga action-puzzle game Lemmings for the Nintendo DS.

It features all 120 levels from the original Amiga Lemmings, and all 100 levels from Oh-No! More Lemmings.

That’s Fun, Tricky, Taxing, Mayhem, Tame, Crazy, Wild, Wicked and Havoc!

Other features include:

DLDI support - You can enjoy all of the features of Lemmings DS on any of the devices listed on this page, without any fiddling about! (Even the R4.)
Automatic progress saving - Lemmings DS automatically keeps track of what levels you have completed! (No more annoying passwords!)
Make your own levels and traps using the included level editing tools, and share them with others online using the official MrD.net forum!
Did we mention it’s completely free? - Download and play Lemmings DS today!
Once again, many thanks to the supah folks who tested Lemmings DS… including 0xtob, Mike Dailly, sgstair, chishm, WinterMute, dovoto, natrium42, Wibble, Stuart Campbell and everybody else who popped in to give their support!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Echo1
June 21st, 2007, 01:55
Oh man! This is excellent! And it does work on the R4DS. Much appreciated for the hard work. :)

I'm off to play some Lemmings.

Thanatos 2.0
June 21st, 2007, 14:37
YES finally, been waiting forever for it to work on the M3/R4 but now that it is. i will never let it part

+ it lets me test the auto DLDI patching

gutbub
June 21st, 2007, 15:15
thank you to those of you who made this possible. now I'm gonna go find a psp owner and say, "oh, you think you're better because you have lemmings psp? well guess what, I have lemmings ds, and all it cost me was the download time."

funem
June 21st, 2007, 15:53
thank you to those of you who made this possible. now I'm gonna go find a psp owner and say, "oh, you think you're better because you have lemmings psp? well guess what, I have lemmings ds, and all it cost me was the download time."

Dont forget to rub their nose in how easy it is to use with the stylus..... :thumbup:

bradigor
June 21st, 2007, 19:57
Spot on with the Stylus support.....exactly what Lemmings needed :)

Kraton
June 21st, 2007, 20:33
umm..Where to get lemmingsds_config.txt file? I tried to make it self but that is not helping :I

Sir_Voe
June 21st, 2007, 21:00
umm..Where to get lemmingsds_config.txt file? I tried to make it self but that is not helping :I
It's the .txt file in the zip thats outside the
folder. I overlooked that at first too.