PDA

View Full Version : Wanna help me win $8000?

blackrave
June 22nd, 2007, 00:33
I'm in the final in a contest. I can win around 50,000 NOK (~8000 USD) straight to my bank account (yes, it's safe, it's the bank itself's contest). I just have to come up with something new I'd want for the cellphone bank service. You can already pay bills and transfer money, check your bank account .. Almost anything you can with a normal netbank. So it should be something "future-like" and "maybe fantasyful" ... Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks! :)

MasterMunt
June 22nd, 2007, 00:42
How about a card swiper with chip and pin for online mobile transactions?

MasterMunt

MasterMunt
June 22nd, 2007, 00:43
The card swiper being built into the mobile of course, or an external one connected by whatever connection the mobile model has...

MasterMunt
June 22nd, 2007, 00:46
Just another quick one to do with the security,

If your mobile gets stolen, your bank card get disconnected straight away due to any traces left on the phone

ganondorf
June 22nd, 2007, 00:47
Stop double posting MasterMunt.

blackrave
June 22nd, 2007, 01:15
Thank you very much, MasterMunt! Extremely good suggestions. If I win with one of those, I'm forever grateful to you, and will send you a gift when I get Paypal. :)
I just hope nobody else competing reads this. :p
Thanks again!

MasterMunt
June 25th, 2007, 12:43
Sorry guys for the double post... Hopefully they do help.

Don't worry about any kind of gift or anything if ya do win... thats what all us dcemuers do, stick together and help each other ;-)

Good Luck!

MasterMunt

pt9087
June 25th, 2007, 21:51
Sorry guys for the double post... Hopefully they do help.

Don't worry about any kind of gift or anything if ya do win... thats what all us dcemuers do, stick together and help each other ;-)

Good Luck!

MasterMunt

Some do get outsiders tho, with bitching! :thumbup:

AvengedSevenfold Fan
June 27th, 2007, 21:30
ill take MasterMunts reward :D

parkermauney
June 27th, 2007, 22:09
No I'll take it.

And give it to charity. :D

ganondorf
June 27th, 2007, 23:31
When do you find out if you win blackrave?