PDA

View Full Version : Lemmings DS v7.02 Full

Kojote
June 23rd, 2007, 12:55
A minor update for Lemmings DS again:

Lemmings DS is an open-source port of the classic Amiga action-puzzle game Lemmings for the Nintendo DS.

It features all 120 levels from the original Amiga Lemmings, and all 100 levels from Oh-No! More Lemmings.

That’s Fun, Tricky, Taxing, Mayhem, Tame, Crazy, Wild, Wicked and Havoc!

Other features include:

* DLDI support
* Automatic progress saving
* Make your own levels
* It’s completely free!

Once again, many thanks to the supah folks who tested Lemmings DS… including 0xtob, Mike Dailly, sgstair, chishm, WinterMute, dovoto, natrium42, Wibble, Stuart Campbell and everybody else who popped in to give their support!

v7.02: Updated the downloads with the correct levels Fun 11 and Fun 23. You can download the fixed levels by themselves from this page. Copy them into the “Lems A - Fun” directory to play ‘em.

Official page: http://www.mrdictionary.net/lemmings/

WhizzBang
June 23rd, 2007, 14:33
Thank you, I hadn't seen this before.

If you need any compatibility info, I can tell you that it works fine on the Supercard Lite Rumble using the latest firmware.

TeenDev
June 23rd, 2007, 16:46
This game is so fun but so hard.

Works on:
GBAMP
SC mini
MMD

spik3yb0i
June 23rd, 2007, 18:16
does it work on m3?

lexluthor
June 23rd, 2007, 18:18
Is it me or is it almost impossible to click on the little lemmings with your Stylus?

They seem way to small, its very inaccurate.

Echo1
June 23rd, 2007, 18:23
It's you. Tis easy...

lexluthor
June 23rd, 2007, 18:27
Maybe I need to reconfigured my touch pad (I havent done it in a loooonngg time)

XDelusion
June 24th, 2007, 03:17
So all the files must go into ROOT? Is there a way to change this so I can just drop them all in a folder to clean things up a bit?

Sir_Voe
June 24th, 2007, 03:27
You can keep all the files in the LemmingsDS folder except the cfg .txt file.

Eyedunno
June 24th, 2007, 16:37
This is an awesome project. It's probably my second favorite DS homebrew project to date (after Moonshell).

Is it me or is it almost impossible to click on the little lemmings with your Stylus?

They seem way to small, its very inaccurate.
It's not just you, but that's what the zoom buttons on the bottom left are for. You can zoom WAY in to make even constructing long bridges a breeze.

The multiple control modes are also nice. Some of them (like Tactics mode) help to keep messups to a minimum.