PDA

View Full Version : Europe finally getting a taste of action on the PS Store With PSX Games!

mat_dizzy
June 23rd, 2007, 10:27
http://z.about.com/d/playstation/1/7/T/6/Img3630_tif_jpgcopy.jpg

Well, we've all been waiting for it, but it seems the highely anticipated psx line up has finally stopped being a dream and become reality, as what i could say are 2 of the top 20 psx games out, have finally hit the mass virtual store. The following games "Wipeout" and "Crash Bandicoot" have both been released as full games avalible to download directly to your psp or ps3. They we're released yesterday (22nd june) Crash bandicoot is priced at £3.49 and Wipeout at £3.49. Also the game "Jumping flash" has been released also. Many more should be coming out soon, and this is the beggining of something possibly very extremly cool!

Screen Via Comments

mnuhaily22
June 27th, 2007, 05:58
:rofl:

samidgley
June 27th, 2007, 14:08
when you download from the PS3 store, does anyone know if they've messed about with the games so they work properly with the widescreen?

Because then I'd be happy enough paying £3.49 for them

Accordion
June 27th, 2007, 16:13
when you download from the PS3 store, does anyone know if they've messed about with the games so they work properly with the widescreen?

Because then I'd be happy enough paying £3.49 for them

no. standard 4:3 ratio. i think the option will be added in firmware [like psp]

and unfortunately 'calling all cars' only works in 4:3 on my tv as well. i can only think it is because its SD. [even if it is wide screen]

samidgley
June 27th, 2007, 16:48
Thats a shame. Thats the only problem with the PSX emulation for the PSP as you have to have everything all strectched