PDA

View Full Version : New Time Crisis 4 screenshots, Guncon 3 pics

Shrygue
June 23rd, 2007, 17:29
via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/06/23/new-time-crisis-4-screenshots-guncon-3-pics/)

A fistful of new images have just been released from Time Crisis 4, Namco's arcade rail-shooter making its way to the PS3 later this year (hopefully). Time Crisis will be a faithful port of the arcade game with an added mission mode starring Captain William Rush as the main character. Namco's more accurate Guncon 3 will be used in the new Time Crisis game as well, and a few images of the upgraded light gun have also been released.

Screens in source link or here (http://www.joystiq.com/photos/time-crisis-4-and-guncon-3/)

Hiei311
June 24th, 2007, 16:40
=] that looks kick ass fps should start using this it will be amazzzzzzzzzingon ps3 time crisis 4 is gonna rock this make me wanna spend my money on ps3 when i come back from salt lake

oh and would this be able to work with games that use guncon1 and 2???

Jpdeathblade
June 25th, 2007, 03:58
It should but dont hold me to that =P

I read somewhere (Gameinformer) that the guncon3 was fixed to work with LCD screens, etc. Ill see if I can find the artical...*ruffles*

GameInformer - July 2007 pg 86
Also, new technology integrated into the GunCon 3 will overcome previous CRT-only limitations, allowing full support for plasma and LCD TV's.

It goes on to say that the game/controler bundle will cost between 70$-90$ and that there might be a chance of the game jumping to 360 sometime down the road (hope not, but in a world where a system excluse is as hard to find as a gay republican or bald eagle I will ed up on 360 by the end of next year).

reakt
June 25th, 2007, 10:37
wtf - there's a friggin cable hanging out of the new guncon! Seriously, I assumed it would be wireless. I probably don't sit close enough to my PS3 to use this! This is so last-generation! :confused:

Jpdeathblade
June 25th, 2007, 15:10
that might not be the final version tho, the game informer one is completly orange... I guess we will have to wait and see.