PDA

View Full Version : Mario Twins V.S. Mario Bros [ROUND 2]

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 01:23
Ok, same as before but "round 2" as the_ICEMAN has updated his Luigi (from his Mario Twins)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/MarioBros-Mii-VD.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/MarioTwins-Mii-IM.jpg

Gold Line
June 25th, 2007, 01:31
yours look better.
hey vamp can i face you in round 3? i will send you my mii's in a bit :D

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 01:42
I like the mario twins this time.

kcajblue
June 25th, 2007, 01:44
still ices.

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 01:44
yours look better.
hey vamp can i face you in round 3? i will send you my mii's in a bit :D

Yeah, send me your Mario and Luigi then I'll add you to the next round of whoever wins this one - I won the last round so technically this round should be me v.s. someone other than the_ICEMAN but he made changes to his Luigi (I still have the advantage of the last round) :D

still ices.

the_ICEMAN's look like constipated gerbils! lmao

kcajblue
June 25th, 2007, 01:52
lol. vamp.
your mario looks like one of those animals from the cat family.
your luigi looks like a mouse or rat.

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 01:56
Vamp, your mario's mouth does not really match.
Ice, your mario needs to be a little fatter lol.

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 02:03
doesnt his luigi remind you of borat?

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 02:04
doesnt his luigi remind you of borat?

Who's Borat? I think I should turn my Luigi into the evil Luigi WaLuigi

kcajblue
June 25th, 2007, 02:05
HOLY SH*T!
his luigi really does kinda look like borat. lol.

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 02:07
borat. look familiar?

hey borat wheres luigi? "oh i'll go get him". oh hey luigi where'd borat go? "oh i'll go get him"..

THERE THE SAME PERSON!!! lmao :rofl:

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 02:09
Who's Borat? I think I should turn my Luigi into the evil Luigi WaLuigi
This is borat

http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/18617/2002470046239684847_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2002470046239684847)

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 02:12
yes i think my post got the point across..

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 02:19
I've never heard of Borat? Who is he?

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 02:20
hes in a crappy movie and he is also playing luigi part time on you wii.

Gold Line
June 25th, 2007, 02:20
vamp turn on your wii ;)

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 02:32
vamp turn on your wii ;)

Done that already, I've just captured your Mii's to dvd-rw so I can snapshot them on my PC (clearer picture) :)

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 05:18
it appears that i have taken round 2

bah
June 25th, 2007, 07:59
Ahh the Mario Twins (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mario.php).

An oldie but a goodie, from back in the pre-youtube days when real men made their random pointless net videos in flash. :)
You cant help but laugh.

kcajblue
June 25th, 2007, 07:59
it appears that i have taken round 2yes you did.
because clearly yours are better.

SnesR0X
June 25th, 2007, 09:02
Lol, I can't decide, there are aspects of both that are good and bad

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 15:08
it appears that i have taken round 2

Round 2 doesn't really count thou because you edited your Luigi and requested a Round 2 (and I won Round 1)

i'll fix my luigi an send him to you and then we must do this again.

So technically Round 2 is an uncounted Round 1 as I didn't edit my Mii's like you did (lol...

...I'm just making up the rules as I go along (lol @ me), but the score stands at 1-1 :D

ROUND 3 will have a new contender, GoldLine has already submitted his Mario and Luigi (but sadly I don't think Mario and Luigi is the next round)...

...But I think ROUND 3 should be something better than Mario and Luigi as there is only so much that can be done to them (thou so many people have made Mario's), ROUND 3 I think should be users Mii's (of themselves) with the round entitled Vote Mii which is probably going to be the best round yet

---

To anyone who cares to join a new round called Vote Mii:

If you're on my Wii send me your user Mii (of yourself) and I will upload the Mii screenshot image to my PC, if your not on my Wii and would like to send me a Mii to participate inbox me with your Wii number and I will add you! :)

Gold Line
June 25th, 2007, 15:22
but unless we post pics of our self how will anyone know if the mii looks like the real person?

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 16:46
To anyone who cares to join a new round called Vote Mii:

If you're on my Wii send me your user Mii (of yourself) and I will upload the Mii screenshot image to my PC, if your not on my Wii and would like to send me a Mii to participate inbox me with your Wii number and I will add you!

I pm you with my console number. Here it is again, 5983 4710 2227 8588. pm me with yours please.

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 17:08
Round 2 doesn't really count thou because you edited your Luigi and requested a Round 2 (and I won Round 1)

yeah but you challenged me without me knowing! i wasnt ready! i didnt know that my creations would be in a competition until they were already being voted on. i wasnt done with my luigi.

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 18:35
yeah but you challenged me without me knowing! i wasnt ready! i didnt know that my creations would be in a competition until they were already being voted on. i wasnt done with my luigi.

You seemed done when you was insulting my Mario and Luigi through Wii-Mail! (which I believe you said first about the Mii's) lol :rofl:

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 18:49
its called sarcasm ;)
i wasnt aware they would be competing... had i known they would be i would have finished them first lol

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 18:59
its called sarcasm ;)
i wasnt aware they would be competing... had i known they would be i would have finished them first lol

lol, well I took your sarcasm to the next level! lmao :rofl:

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 19:01
Common, add me to your wii guys.

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 19:30
Common, add me to your wii guys.

When I'm not so busy, but until then WAIT! :rofl:

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 19:35
your all just jealous of my mario bros!!!

oh and dorf, did you add me?

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 19:47
your all just jealous of my mario TWINS!!!

Sure I am! lmao :rolleyes:

BTW: Send me your user Mii and I will add you to the Vote Mii poll thing when I've received enough participants to make a poll worthy of good opposition !:p

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 20:17
your all just jealous of my mario bros!!!

I dont know your console number.
Mine is 5983 4710 2227 8588

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 21:14
Sure I am! lmao :rolleyes:

BTW: Send me your user Mii and I will add you to the Vote Mii poll thing when I've received enough participants to make a poll worthy of good opposition !:p

hey add the guy called mosquito i sent you to the poll!
oh and i sent my mii as well ;)

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 21:59
hey add the guy called mosquito i sent you to the poll!
oh and i sent my mii as well ;)

Mosquito wont be added to the user poll, but an additional Mii Pets poll. You have a mosquito, and I have both a dog and a cat! :D

---

My Mii in action :D

http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=q31H2n6RELE&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/q31H2n6RELE/2.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskKsoQh2-KQnlk40qAjM8miT

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 22:22
OK, I have sent you my mii for roung 3 Vamp.

*off topic* how do you get quality like that in your vids and pics?

VampDude
June 25th, 2007, 22:35
*off topic* how do you get quality like that in your vids and pics?

I have my entire TV setup connected to a DVD-RW so I just record everything to a re-writable disk then snapshot it on my PC then wipe the disk and start again. I will add you to round 3

---

Competitors for round 3 are as follows:

VampDude (me)
GoldLine
the_ICEMAN
ganondorf

kcajblue
June 25th, 2007, 23:19
nice round of tennis.

i have a camera that can record from things that have those av outputs with the red yellow and white wires.
i recorded myself playing black for like 5 minutes cause i was bored.

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 00:17
nice round of tennis.

Thankyou, and would you believe the batteries on my Wii Remote are almost out and I can still play tennis at a good pace

i have a camera that can record from things that have those av outputs with the red yellow and white wires.
i recorded myself playing black for like 5 minutes cause i was bored.

I record myself quite a bit, at my grandparents house there is a pile of video cassettes in a box of my gameplay from games such as SmackDown2 (on PSone) SegaRally FightingVipers and PanzerSaga (on SegaSaturn) and quite a few others like BurnOut2 and Tekken4 (on PS2). Oneday I will go and retrieve my tapes and stick them onto DVD :D