PDA

View Full Version : This site is pissing me off!

pun1sh3r
June 25th, 2007, 01:52
I've been using this site for awhile(for the homebrew downloads), later I actually used the forums...but since I've been here I constantly get corrupted zip files! What the hell? Does anyone else have this problem, the corrupted zip is ALWAYS 193kb...

Flatland
June 25th, 2007, 02:00
maybe you have a low packets.....!!!

robotdevil
June 25th, 2007, 03:06
Honestly man it's probably an ISP caching issue, and before you ask no there is nothing you can do about it. You'll just need to wait until the ISP refreshes their cache.

steve520
June 25th, 2007, 03:22
Dont start dissin on DCEMU maybe its your internet.

ICE
June 25th, 2007, 03:25
oh poor boy has a problem :eek:
get over it. dont you think if it was a site issue you would have seen others complaining too?

next time ask for help. dont tell everyone how much the site pisses you off. no one cares. ;)

Auriman1
June 25th, 2007, 04:22
Open the file instead of saving it to your pc, then either directly extract the files after opening, or click on it again afterwards and then save it. Fixes this problem whenever I experience it on any site.

mastersho
June 25th, 2007, 04:23
yes please do not dis dcemu. it has lead the way of homebrew and hacks. I love this site to death and dont like to hear stuff like that.

bah
June 25th, 2007, 07:50
Whinge whinge ****ing whinge.

Re-download the dam file and it will be fine.
If that wont work clear your browser's cache and try again.

Its a simple problem with a simple solution, try to fix it yourself next time before having a cry.

pibs
June 25th, 2007, 09:10
ive had this problem for a while but i just use qj.net for my downloads since most important downloads here end up over there. it might be the winzip if u have that, i have that and its only the trial version and ive over extended my trial lol so maybe that can be my problem and urs too?

dont trip about it, theres always solutions to problems

mnuhaily22
June 25th, 2007, 09:48
fu*k you!!!

pun1sh3r
June 25th, 2007, 12:27
ive had this problem for a while but i just use qj.net for my downloads since most important downloads here end up over there. it might be the winzip if u have that, i have that and its only the trial version and ive over extended my trial lol so maybe that can be my problem and urs too?

Haha...doesn't everybody?

pun1sh3r
June 25th, 2007, 12:30
oh poor boy has a problem :eek:
get over it. dont you think if it was a site issue you would have seen others complaining too?

next time ask for help. dont tell everyone how much the site pisses you off. no one cares. ;)

As you can plainly see...other people do have this problem.

This site is so awsome, that it really isn't that big of a deal. It just gets annoying sometimes when it continues after re-downloading it.
(I have Cable internet btw)

bah
June 25th, 2007, 12:35
Others have the issue, but rarely (perhaps 1 in 25+ downloads for me) and just re-downloading fixes the problem.

If you have deleted the existing (incomplete) file and cleared your cache and re-downloading still doesnt work, then the issue is more than likely on your end (Your PC or your ISP's caching mechanism).

It has nothing to do with this issue, but winrar is far better than winzip IMO (and that of most ppl).

hydrogenoptic
June 25th, 2007, 13:26
**swipe mann just because of a faliure of your own equipment (£100 bet) you go and diss this site tut tut tut :P
What has this site NOT done fo other people think about it!

Look at u commenting like that ,as you can plainly see etc etc......
Cocky s**t
Yes go tell your mommy am dissin you its what happends when you diss this site for your own purpose.
Ah....That felt good to let it all ****ing out!:d

matt2k
June 25th, 2007, 22:41
This site rocks and everything, but I too have issues downloading. It seem on every first download it ends abruptly. But it always works the second time. Trippy, but nothing big.

jonezybaby
June 25th, 2007, 22:48
it to do with saving it, i have the problem all the time, bit wen the pop up asks if u wanna save or open choose open then drag and drop the items to ur desktop!!

Flatland
June 25th, 2007, 22:55
but for me problem with this site zero :) downloading not a problem...

Winrar is better than other compressor it supports all compressor
and download a DAP (download accelerator plus)
used Mozilla Firefox and reset router if got some collision -problem maybe your packets from your ISP (Internet Service Provider)

wolfpack
June 25th, 2007, 23:47
just redownload the file, it happens to me a lot here too but downloading the file a second time always works, thats all you have to do.

parkermauney
June 25th, 2007, 23:57
I never experience problems, except for once yesterday. And to those having problems with winrar, use alzip.

It's free, and supports 36 different archive formats.

factor remix
June 26th, 2007, 01:34
fu*k you!!!

Can you do that?! It's impossible to do.... You have to fold "it" and introduce "it" in your A$$?

I am confused:confused: :confused: , it's like a pradox or micro-cosmo dude...

I am junking, you shouldnt say that again because I say so...

Leave that poor guy alone and let him f*ck himself to find a solution to fix his problem:D

pun1sh3r
June 26th, 2007, 06:44
**swipe mann just because of a faliure of your own equipment (£100 bet) you go and diss this site tut tut tut :P
What has this site NOT done fo other people think about it!

Look at u commenting like that ,as you can plainly see etc etc......
Cocky s**t
Yes go tell your mommy am dissin you its what happends when you diss this site for your own purpose.
Ah....That felt good to let it all ****ing out!:d
You're here all proud of yourself for typing that bullshit...
Nothing has been directed towards you...yet you are so emo that you need to keep yourself one step away from suicide by attempting to "insult" a random person with your almighty keyboard.
Why does there have to be people like this no matter what a discussion is about?

Yes...this is the best site for homebrew(I already know that), just why is it the only one giving me download problems?