PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

wraggster
June 25th, 2007, 16:05
New from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-z3-49-en-84-j-70-1y0q.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/51/pa.90746.2.jpg

Resident Evil® 4 is one of the highest rated games on Game Rankings.com and Metacritic.com, garnering dozens of awards and nominations for its amazing game play and incredible re-invention of the "survival-horror" genre. This celebrated game now comes to the Wii with added Wii Remote and Nunchuck™ support, allowing players to immerse themselves in the game as never before.

With RE4 Wii Edition, Capcom is offering new and more immersive sense of control to players, while keeping all of the game's incredible game systems intact. As Leon Kennedy, players will explore a town overrun by cultists, mutants and mind-controlled villagers, using the Wii Remote to aim, fire, slash and avoid oncoming adversaries with intuitive motions and movements. RE4 Wii Edition will also contain the additional content included in the PlayStation® 2 computer entertainment system version of the game.

ganondorf
June 25th, 2007, 16:39
I will be getting this game.
Its released in Japan already. Its comming out in australia on the 29th, but when is it comming out in North America? I really need a good game for the wii right now and I think this is the game.

Accordion
June 25th, 2007, 17:06
cube...

Zaitmi
June 25th, 2007, 17:59
I have it! I love the game. The Wiimote does add a fun factor to it. I hope the rest of you guys enjoy this like I do.:thumbup:

SnesR0X
June 26th, 2007, 09:29
Yup, this is the best game since Ocarina of Time, hands down.

Got it on the 19th, day it came out ;)

The controls seriously improves the gameplay, don't believe anyone else because they either are on crack or suck at the game :D

ganondorf
June 26th, 2007, 12:40
I really, want this game. Anyone know when its comming to Canada.

Anonymous D
June 26th, 2007, 13:14
apart from the controls, does this version have any more story or content compared to the ps2 edition?

Tegamal
June 26th, 2007, 13:16
I bought it last night, but haven't played it yet, just no time. I never played RE4 before, so I'm anxious.

johnbuk
June 26th, 2007, 16:06
I bought it last night, but haven't played it yet, just no time. I never played RE4 before, so I'm anxious.
Bought it the day it came out and had never played RE4 before either (had tried renting a few of the old RE games for the PS1 and hated the controls).
I hated my first half hour with RE4 Wii- found it frustrating. I continued on and once you get a feel for the controls and gameplay (when to conserve ammo and when to go all out/where and when to run and when to fight it out) it's great. About 10 hours into it now and I'm loving it. Truly one of the greatest games ever.

johnbuk
June 26th, 2007, 16:08
apart from the controls, does this version have any more story or content compared to the ps2 edition?
The Wii version has no new game play additions over the PS2 version. But the graphics are supposedly better and it supports 480p and true widescreen.

Sonicboy 101
June 26th, 2007, 16:08
Yup, this is the best game since Ocarina of Time, hands down.

Yep, I have to agree with you on that one. :thumbup:

ganondorf
June 26th, 2007, 21:48
Ok, just bought it. Gonna try it out.

Im so excited!!!

VampDude
June 26th, 2007, 22:28
I haven't played RE 4 yet, maybe it's lucky for me that I waited for the Wii version! :p

SnesR0X
June 26th, 2007, 23:04
Well, the others are still amazing vampdude, but hell ya get it :D

LilSwish722
June 28th, 2007, 05:04
I bought this game today. The learning curve isn't that bad but expect to die a few times lol. Um...it's definetly worth the buy. The controls are flawless (just make sure your wiimote doesn't die), and the gameplay is better than the gamecube and the graphics are better than the PS2 and GC.