PDA

View Full Version : Brothers In Arms: War Stories

wraggster
June 25th, 2007, 16:10
New from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-1z7h.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/54/pa.92285.1.jpg

features
Brothers In Arms® on DS for the first time: Game exclusively designed for the DS with easy-to-use, stylus-based controls such as the screen aiming system.
Impressive, realistic 3D graphics: Incredibly detailed environments, highly believable characters and enemies, cinematic camera angles, and great animation.
Drivable vehicles: Drive a 4x4 or a Sherman tank and use a wide range of weapons (bazooka, sniper rifle, grenades, and more) to destroy the enemy.
16 missions and three different campaigns: Relive the intensity of WWII through three different campaigns, from North Africa to Normandy.
Redesigned new multiplayer experience: Fight major multiplayer battles with three of your friends with different multiplayer modes including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
Contextual movements: Gameplay adapted to the DS hardware with auto-cover behind walls or auto-recovering life system.
An unrivaled sense of drama: Stronger emotional factor due to the third-person view and dialogue between the soldiers.

description
The critically acclaimed WWII shooter is now available on Nintendo DS™ for the first time. Discover a completely redesigned game that fully takes advantage of the DS functionalities.

pas
June 25th, 2007, 21:18
This game is good ! I already played it through FULLY. It was fun ! My friend gets it too, so we can play Multiplayer !

BTW: I hope more Third and First-Person Shooter come out for the DS.

There even is a rumour about a Call of Duty 4 for the DS !

will_kill_for_fish
June 26th, 2007, 02:34
I'm no good at finishing war games so lets hope the iraq war finishs quicker than me on this

slitchfield
June 26th, 2007, 14:33
Great, great game and the absolute top of the pile, in all my reviews, this achieved the highest score. Very high budget and superb attention to detail throughout!

wiggy fuzz
June 27th, 2007, 14:51
first post :thumbup:

good game, but ever so slightly spoiled (ever so slightly) by the jaggedy frames. noticable in gamelofts asphalt urban gt 2 (which was fun)