PDA

View Full Version : PSP Hacking & Exploit Forum Open

wraggster
June 25th, 2007, 20:08
In the reorganisation of the forums last year the PSP Hacking & Development Forums were merged together but today ive had some time to resort the forums and ive opened up a new PSP Hacking and Exploit Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=260) for discussion of the latest exploits and hacks and investigation into new hacks.

splodger15
June 25th, 2007, 20:22
Nice one Wragg I was wondering when we would get one of these forums only problem is your going to get alot of noobs going "ZOMG I found this exploit in the latest PSP firmware.

Anyway it should be good for the more advanced users

mavsman4457
June 25th, 2007, 20:49
It would be nice to have all of the real exploit news dual posted in the news forum and this new forum as well so we can just go to this new forum and see all the latest exploits without having to wade through all of the other news in the main news forum.

Justise
June 25th, 2007, 20:52
PSP hacking is getting bigger and bigger...
PSP is the most hacked console of the year! It will to bad if they don't do the same for PS3..

Buddy4point0
June 25th, 2007, 21:18
nice, idea. i cant wait for the n64 forums to open though

xg917
June 25th, 2007, 21:24
nice, idea. i cant wait for the n64 forums to open though

is n64 even homebrewable?

Airdevil
June 25th, 2007, 21:41
is n64 even homebrewable?

course it is, its got roms that have been made from sctratch, basically homebrew... and ive seen this disk player thing that attaches to the n64 console that allows backups to be played.

So yes.... it is.

Good idea about the forums though, lets hope its put to some good use.

xg917
June 25th, 2007, 22:50
well i knew u can play backups on it and extract the games from cartridges using mr backup z64 or something like that
but we cant talk about back ups.
ive never seen any thing homebrewish from n64 ever though..

gimpyjr
June 26th, 2007, 00:30
People I know have said that Sony's videogame division is dead. Clearly they don't own PSP's lol :-)

Great news about this new exploit. I am wondering though if the same exploit can be accomplished on other launch title games like NFS and Dynasty warriors. The stores where I live dont stock many older PSP games. I have a PS3 finally and would like to enjoy the PS3 PSP functionality but I could never give up homebrew!

Just wanted to add that the PSP is the most kickass portable system ever created thanks to homebrew

peace