PDA

View Full Version : im new to the snes emulator and whatnot can anyone help out pls?

LonelyTyme
June 25th, 2007, 22:35
i just downloaded and put on my psp the snes emulator by yoyorp and now what? how do i play zelda mario and sonic? those are the ones i would like to play most
thx

jedikevin20
June 25th, 2007, 22:43
Um. does the emulator start on your psp? If so you gotta find a rom of the game you like. This forum does not allow us to send any links or tell you where to go but you gotta find a rom and put it in either the rom folder if it ha sone or just make on. Its semi optional to due but making a folder keeps it organzied.

LonelyTyme
June 25th, 2007, 22:51
yup it starts and where should i make a rom folder at?

DanTheManMS
June 25th, 2007, 23:01
I'm really curious how you plan to get a (official) Sonic game for the SNES emulator...

Regardless, once you get it running, make sure you grab the updated snesadvance.dat file from http://boards.pocketheaven.com/viewtopic.php?t=3366 and overwrite the old one, as it will make more games run faster.

LonelyTyme
June 25th, 2007, 23:05
yup it starts where should i make rom folder?

LonelyTyme
June 25th, 2007, 23:05
ok cool thx

LonelyTyme
June 25th, 2007, 23:08
so what all do i need to play lets say legends of zelda?

Anonymous D
June 26th, 2007, 00:43
a rom of legend of zelda which we cannot link you to, but as alwas google is your friend. then put your legal backup rom in the roms directory launch the emu and select it.