PDA

View Full Version : help if you can.

optimal
June 26th, 2007, 05:26
is there any web browser for psp that lets you watch videos like youtube, veoh, ect.

please post or send me a pm.

Anonymous D
June 26th, 2007, 11:44
i duobt it, the psps limited memory would make streaming videos hard even for a homebrew browser

bah
June 26th, 2007, 13:37
Currently no, and I wouldnt expect there to be any way to do so in the near future.

The best you can do is download them with vixy.net or some other method and put them on your memory stick.

The PSP option of vixy never gives me a file that will play on my PSP, running it through pspvideo9 gives me a working file though.

pt9087
June 26th, 2007, 19:19
Many people ask for this and i doubt it will ever happen

parkermauney
June 27th, 2007, 01:45
Isn't there a built in thing like this on jap psp's?

Just set your region to jap and check the internet section of the xmb, I heard someone say something about that.

bah
June 27th, 2007, 11:27
?????

pt9087
June 27th, 2007, 20:05
Isn't there a built in thing like this on jap psp's?

Just set your region to jap and check the internet section of the xmb, I heard someone say something about that.

? :confused:

parkermauney
June 27th, 2007, 20:10
Just do it someone! I can't use my wireless right now.

carlitx
June 28th, 2007, 02:07
is there any web browser for psp that lets you watch videos like youtube, veoh, ect.

please post or send me a pm.

....ok i know your new and such, but did you even try searching the forum before asking this? i mean it has to be the most asked question i have very seen besides "how do i get ps1 working on my psp?" and no there is no web browser.....and it will never be the browser, it is the version of the flash player on the psps, (you know you went to system settings and enabled flash player and wma playbacK) so untill sony figures out that they want to try and put a bit of effort into trying to beat the heavenly iPhone than it will never happen....

parkermauney
June 28th, 2007, 21:11
carlitx, the last line of your sig is outdated. :D

kjetil1991
August 2nd, 2007, 19:43
no youtube on psp maybe never =(

Gene
August 4th, 2007, 22:51
no youtube on psp maybe never =(

What about pimpstreamer? personally I've never used it but i heard you can stream youtube. but i am not really sure.

acn010
August 4th, 2007, 22:56
no... never happened and never will on the current psp, cause of the lack of memory