PDA

View Full Version : GameMusicGear_0.1.0

wraggster
June 26th, 2007, 06:31
News/release from silmarilion:

Hi, i'm releasing today my new app GameMusicGear_0.1.0. It is an evolution of my old app GameMusicEmu wich I released a long time ago.

It is a music app that lets you play some of your favorite music formats (MP3, MIDI, MOD, PSF, SPC, GYM, ...). At first it was created to be a videogame music only app, but I have added support for some popular music formats like mp3 and midi!!.

Also rockMax has made a really nice skin, with some classic pixel style , and has designed a new GUI too, wich has more functions and is more friendly than the last one.

And well i'm not too good with my english so please see the readme for a more detailed explanation!!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via silmarilion: (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1627479&postcount=1)

jaws365
June 26th, 2007, 10:39
Nice prgram! I was using GamemusicEmu but it crashed quite often so I have been waiting for this.

Just experienced a shutdown when trying to load an amiga powerpacked module (forgot to unpack it).

I hope you will add a playlist function to this :D :D :D

Anyway, thanks :)

hack.fool
June 26th, 2007, 11:35
many thanks man
this app is really cool
it can playback even the music from Snes games like Chrono Trigger in spc file...awesome!!

dgila
June 26th, 2007, 13:52
it also plays xm, it, mod... and midi is nearly perfect
but it crashes a lot, for example if you try to play another song without stopping the music first.

it needs just a bit of work to be perfect

Buddy4point0
June 26th, 2007, 17:02
this program crashes all the time, expecially when playing midis.

hack.fool
June 26th, 2007, 17:24
hope it don't crash for spc and rsn file...
trying now...

pt9087
June 26th, 2007, 19:02
Wow nice, d/ling now! :thumbup:

priyaradha
August 1st, 2007, 18:47
Thanks Mate..

ALTIMITHacker
August 2nd, 2007, 11:55
Ya, there are a few crashing problems, but nice work. I have a lot of music that can't be played without this. Hope this is updated again, i'd like to see this go farther into development.

blackrave
August 2nd, 2007, 16:31
Wow, MIDI support! I've wanted that since I got my PSP. All the formats it can play: AY, GBS, GYM, HES, KSS, NSF, SAP, SPC, VGM, PSF, MINIPSF, MP3, MP2, SID, YM, SC68, SND, MIDI, SPEEX, SPX, FLAC, OGG, RAW, WAV, VOC, Milkmod, Adplug.

Is it just me or is this underrated and overseen with so few comments? I haven't tested it yet, so don't know about crashes, but if this is worked on, it could make for the best music player for the PSP. Great work!